NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steam Sales

Go down 
+6
ExcessiveEvil
Amaya
s_doolan
acandymancan
Jeeva
Radical Ewok
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Knightmare
Gamer
Knightmare

Steam Sales - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I am a plumber, although I often smell of excrement, I should not be discriminated against as I provide a valuable service.

God I love Psychonauts
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Knightmare wrote:
God I love Psychonauts

I agree
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:10 am

Radical Ewok wrote:
Knightmare wrote:
God I love Psychonauts

I agree
I was debating whether to get it, but decided not to. Demo I played of it didn't really interest me.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 am

Garionepsilon wrote:
I was debating whether to get it, but decided not to. Demo I played of it didn't really interest me.

Dammit, I caved. I bought it, and Audiosurf while I was at it. Curse the crippling lack of confidence in decisions.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Titanquest and its expansion are on offer for 2.49 - they sell for 9.99 each usually!

I havent played it, but have heard that if you like Diablo or more recently Torchlight, youll like this game!
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 pm

oooh I love diablo and torchlight, I may check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Played an "extended demo" off one of those dodgy seeming torrent sites, it's good times. But...

Well, what isn't worth 2.50? =D This is (worth it).
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 am

Damn you Steam,

Not-Midweek-or-Weekend-but-just-celebratory-Madness!
All Total War stuff 66% off.

So, for example, if you like the games, but somewhat improbably don't actually own any of them...

Total War Mega Pack - £13.59
Contains:
Empire Total War (The new one) (£6.79)
Medieval II: Total War (£3.39)
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms (ie, expansion) (£4.75)
Rome: Total War Gold (£3.39)
Rome: Total War Alexander (£1.69)

I'm sure I don't need to point out to you smart people that that's a whole lot of war. Admittedly, it doesn't contain the not-yet-released Napoleon: Total War, but it's pretty good (and great for the price)

Last edited by Jeeva on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Prices for individual games)
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I hear (from inside sources I'll have you know) that Napoleon is a very good total war game. I'm not sure if I will be getting it though as I prefer the medieval age's fighting, the tactics/units etc, rather than the mostly ranged units introduced in empire and Napoleon.
But yeah, all the games are very good, I particularly recommend Medieval II and the Rome Gold Edition games.
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm

And to cap that off, Midweek Madness is upon us:

The previously delightfully received cooperative physics based platformer Trine is available for 25% of it's normal price, a pretty good £4.25.

I thoroughly recommend trying this game if you haven't already, but don't want to pressure people.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 am

Not really a Steam sale but the command and conquer games are free to celebrate 4 coming out. Or something.

http://kotaku.com/5471158/three-original-command--conquer-games-are-now-free

Theres a link in the Kotaku article and there are instructions on the link on how to install.
Back to top Go down
Knightmare
Gamer
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

SE deals continue till monday with FF11 being £10

GOD I'm thinking about getting this, I've had an MMO hunger lately (been trying wow, lotoro with friends) but am interested, even with all the talk of power leveling and fuck tones of grouping needed to do anything, then again its only ten quid so who cares?
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:45 am

It says something about a subscription though Knightmare.
Back to top Go down
Knightmare
Gamer
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 am

Garionepsilon wrote:
It says something about a subscription though Knightmare.

yeah but 30days free trial as well
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 pm

(In before Jeeva)

Left 4 Dead 2 is 50% off in the Midweek Madness sale. You can pick it up for the low low price of £14.99 untill Thursday.

If you got a PC and still don't have L4D2 then buy it now!
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:05 pm

**is beaten**
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Woah, Summer Sales.

Anyone spot anything that is totally awesomely priced? There are some nice things. The "full publisher packs" are certainly rising in price, though. Getting larger, too, I guess.

Personally I'm looking at some of the Broken Sword games, at the moment, as I'm curious. And broke. And they're cheap. And well reviewed. Also, CB's Jericho isn't bad, and is £1.18. Same with Damnation at £3.73. Both not great games, but those are damn fine prices. (Also Second Sight @ £1.69).

Blimey, though, Where Do Valve Get Off, charging us like this?!
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 am

PLAY THE GAMES YOUVE BOUGHT AND NOT EVEN INSTALLED YET JEEVA.

Also, THQ pack is 50% off today til July 4th, was hoping that Chaos Rising would be individually 50% off but isnt!
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 pm

THQ pack is worth it for CR and Metro on own, IMO. Wink But IMO =\= IYO. =)
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 am

Metro.... was interesting, not sure if there have been patches but it seemed a little un-optimised, I haven't played it for a while mind you, I may have to go back to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Sales   Steam Sales - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Sales
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4