NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeeva
Treasurer

Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!   Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

Some crazy 5 day sale stuff going down here, guys.
Combined with Midweek Madness for Plants vs Zombies and they're really working to get me to my overdraft.

Todays deals, not including Plants vs Zombies (a steal at £3.50, though I'm not a huge fan, like peggle, apparently it's very addictive) are:

Farcry 2 with DLC - £10
Champions Online - £12.49
Osmos - £2
Dragon Age: Origins - £22.49
GRID - £3.74
Batman: Arkham Asylum - £15
Fallen Earth - £15

Aren't there just some great deals!? I've bought GRID, PvsZ and Osmos today, and am dead tempted by some of the others, but won't because... 4 more days of this!?

These deals run out in 31 hours or so, and the Lucas Arts and THQ mega-bundles are on a deal until Monday for some amusing percentage (I think about 60%) off. I won't describe what you get in those, but if you've not been keeping up with gaming, IIRC, the THQ complete pack is aaaaaaaawesometown. And looking at it, it includes Red Faction Guerilla, DoW2, Stalker, Company of Heroes (&all expansions) and Saints Row 2. And more! For 26.49.

Crazy.

Although I did see DoW2 on Play.com for a mere £8 just the other day. Checking...
here
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!   Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:23 am

Obviously Steam sales are flagging. Were my finances not starting to flag, I would probably go for some of them, maybe Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!   Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 am

Plants vs Zombies and Dragonage both bought Very Happy

Also Torchlight, as I need me some diabloesque style gaymen and diablo 3 wont be out for a while yet.

Curse you impulse, forcing me to buy things!
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!   Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:01 am

Hey guys, I really recommend you get Plants vs. Zombies. I've personally clocked over 150hours on it and I loved every second. for £3.50 it's a steal!

On another note please keep Steam sales activity to the Steam Sales thread:
http://ntugamersoc.roflforum.net/pc-and-mac-f5/steam-sales-t289.htm

Locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!   Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaaaaahhhhh! Steam Sale!
Page 1 of 1