NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headcrab Zombie Rape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Headcrab Zombie Rape Empty
PostSubject: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Just as an idea. I know that you can buy headcrab plushies from Valve that are made to fit on top of your head, or something to that effect. Maybe when people get so wasted one night they might tie the plushies to their head and go around screaming 'help me' in a muffled voice and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

sadly the plushys no longer are made in human sizes. they're big enough to fit only your pets head though!
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:22 am

Ah ok then. Twas a good idea while it lasted, though there's nothing to stop us ransacking a textile department and getting them to make some for us.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:19 am

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 am

I think a wave of headcrab zombies is just what Nottingham needs.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 am

well we managed to survive the great zombie attack of '08:

Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 am

Thriller dance, eh? Good early tribute. Sure, you can survive all them normal zombies, but headcrabs are an entirely different kettle of fish. I think.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 am

i'm sure we can handel them as long as we don't get zombine. btw if you're worried about a zombie attack in nottingham i suggest you read our zomb plan thread.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 am

Bah, even my friends from college have come up to me and said 'do YOU have a zombie plan?' After I try and point out to them zombies do not exist, and they pull out the ant and the fly larva routine, I eventually tell them I do not have a plan. They tut and start arranging my funeral, at which point I try and humour them by saying 'I dunno, if it happens I'll just board up my windows and get a shotgun.' They then laugh and try and conform me to their plan, which is something along the lines of starting a farm somewhere, with sentries or something to keep zombies out. I usually give up and walk away at this point.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:41 am

It seems we have the guy who is first to die!
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 am

Hooray. If I start to change, don't let those bastards eat me! /Bill
And I mean the zombies and the cannibals.
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 am

Hmm, planning ahead? Nah, not a good idea. Zombine would send us back home with our tail between our legs... So we just need some HEV suits and a crobar and we're sorted.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 am

Lazuka wrote:
So we just need some HEV suits and a crobar and we're sorted.

Don't forget the PILLS...here.
I do hope that joke isn't old yet.
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 am

You don't need pills in a HEV. Just a PIPEBOMB!
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:43 am

Oh right yeah, my mistake. If it's the HEV suit though, don't you need like a machine on a wall that sticks a bigass needle into you?

Aside from all that, yeah, find a textile group, pay them/threaten them to make headcrab hat things, wear them, get drunk, do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:52 am

A recharge of the suit actually. But, enough of my tangent. Who needs to be drunk to act like a zombie? scratch
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Iunno, I just thought the only time people are gonna get together and want to do so would be under the influence of alcohol. I can't see them wanting to do it during the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcrab Zombie Rape   Headcrab Zombie Rape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcrab Zombie Rape
Page 1 of 1