NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???

Go down 
+10
Pixellated
Jarvis
Erebus-Styx
3vangelist
acandymancan
Fergoose
SCN
keziaftw
Radical Ewok
Shoe box ant
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Picture the scene:

You've spent the weekend alone in your house of residence, you spent it all playing your game of choice till the early hours of the morning (Left 4 Dead I hope). Monday you awake from your stupor to attend morning lectures...but something isn't right. The TVs out, the Phones are down, The intertubes are burst, and that strange neighbour of yours has been standing outside staring at a stain on the wall for the past hour...oh and he's missing an arm. Yes my friends the zombie apocalypse is upon you. But of course like any sensible person you've prepared for this inevitabillity, so whats your zombie plan?

Me? Stock up on tin food and water (+tin opener) and make my way to the nearest police station for help. If help is not availible raid the police station for supplies like padded vest, battons, tazzers if im lucky a gun then head to the train station. from there try and get a train carrige moving, if not follow the tracks and try and make my way to Dover and from there hopefully cross to mainland europe. not sure what id do if europe was over run too though...
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 am

Well one things for sure, I think we should split up and look for survivors. We'll get on it as soon as I get over this hangover from that party I was just at where promiscuous sex was rampant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

btw this is a great thread. I used to work at a theme park, which is ALOT more boring than it sounds, but everyone would have this end of the world senarios which resulted in us raiding Tesco on the way to the theme park so we could get lol'd up as we hide from zombies. The reasons why we chose the theme park were:

Wall surrounding it
Security cameras
Rides can be used as traps if needed
Massive supply of snacks
Location is next to naval base
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 am

Go to the sainsburys right across the road, stock up on food and everything i could possibly want.
also cigarettes
dash to the petrol station, fill up my car with petrol, and as many containers as possible.
Then hop in my car and ROAD TRIP!

I'd probably go home, Devon is so damn far out the way that the zombies probably haven't found it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:47 am

what the hell you're from devon? awww i don't want to start a fight with you, but being cornish i kind of feel i have to.
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 am

Cornwall?
I swear that's not a real place.
Back to top Go down
SCN
Casual Gamer
SCN

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm

keziaftw wrote:
Cornwall?
I swear that's not a real place.

Its real, I lived there for a while, so magical.
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:29 pm

wait, people actually LIVE there?
I thought it was full of grockles!
so you mean there's people who are there when it's not summer!
MY GOD.
Back to top Go down
SCN
Casual Gamer
SCN

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:48 pm

keziaftw wrote:
so you mean there's people who are there when it's not summer!
MY GOD.

Bingo
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 am

Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Threadlovercat
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:17 am

*is now bored of Cornwall/Devon rivalry*
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 am

no keep going. its funny seeing jay get ripped Smile. he bigs cornwall up sp much lol.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:03 am

devon is the poor mans cornwall. everone knows,
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? User8610

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:52 pm

If you can't get to it on a motorway, then the government obviously don't want people going there.
Must be a reason for that.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:18 am

Jay, I herd conrwall make ginsters food. IT SURE IS YUMMY! now thas REAL cornish food (Yes I want to die)
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 am

acandymancan wrote:
Jay, I herd conrwall make ginsters food. IT SURE IS YUMMY! now thas REAL cornish food (Yes I want to die)

Cruizin' 4 a bruzin'
Back to top Go down
3vangelist
Casual Gamer
3vangelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm

I heard they eat their dead. How relevent.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 am

ok but seriously, if there were to be a zombie invasion. Fill your bath tub full of water incase water supply runs out!!! Get yourself a crowbar, smash the stairs to the upstairs of your house and bomb it out there for a while with some supplies. Can't go wrong. Oh and earplugs, how crazy do you think you would go if everynight there was the drone of "errrrgrrreeegggrrrrrrg" coming from your window.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:55 pm

if you fill your bath with water wont it go bad eventually, you'll avoid zombie plauge but you'll get chollerha, which is basicly the same thing....I think.

A back up plan occurs!!! get some suvivours and hold up in the Victoria center! Dawn of the dead styleee yo! you got tescos, woolworths, HMV,Curries you could live there for ages!
Back to top Go down
SCN
Casual Gamer
SCN

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I had the strangest dream ever last night.

The lycan apocalypse, everone got transformed into werewolves and it was just me hiding in a huge tower trying not to make any noise in fear of being heard and killed. These things were awsome, they would jump on buildings ripping out the glass as they climbed up.

I dont usually have nightmare but when I do, I fucking love them.

oh and shoebox dont forget game, you need something to pass the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:34 pm

The whole point of Dawn of the Dead was to show how the group in the mall where prisoners of their own possessions, they had all they needed yet in the end they left because they needed to be free. I think this is why hate everything recently released by George A. Romero, his old stuff always had some kind of moral or message behind it, now its all about sentient zombies wielding guns scratch

Anyway my point is, I'd have to try and make it abroad, I would do it 28 Days Later style, get in a car and drive with some irradiated apples!
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:00 pm

"A back up plan occurs!!! get some suvivours and hold up in the Victoria center! Dawn of the dead styleee yo! you got tescos, woolworths, HMV,Curries you could live there for ages!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Quote :
you got tescos, woolworths, HMV

Touche
Back to top Go down
Pixellated
Hardcore Gamer
Pixellated

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 am

A zombie plan? Of course not.

I have thirty-seven different zombie plans! In thirty-six of the thirty-seven plans I use Jay's fresh corpse as bait, so I can escape from the legions of the Undead!

In the thirty-seventh, I knowingly infect myself with the zombie virus, so that I can devour him!
Back to top Go down
http://7-0-7.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???   Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Plan - Do YOU have one???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next