NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AGM Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:47 am

Ok as I have mentioned to a few people we are holding an AGM meeting. Whats that you ask ----> it is an Anual General Meeting (I think lol). Im going to book out one of the library conference rooms or whatever on wednesday for EDIT: 7 oclock. Hopefully most should be free. It would be brill if everyone could attend as it is really important.

Bascially we are just gonna go over a report on our progress and what we have done this year deatailing general stuffz and money and things. We will also have elections for commity positions for next year. Hence why we need all you guys to be there for voting. You have to option to vote for us again for our roles or if you think you're up for it, put yourself up for election. People wanting to be put up for election must prepare a weeny speech on why people should pick them etc, the usual thing.

We will also be discussing issues / future development and re-evaluation of aims and objectives and all that jazz.

but yeah it wont take long and i really need as many people to turn up.

Thanks guys. An email will be circling soon so look out for it!

Last edited by acandymancan on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am

progress? oh man were so fucked!!! ok ok ok, its ok, for one thing my gamerscore broke 10,000 this year, thats progress. and we throw wicked socials, and we hav mad guitar hero and street fighter skills. and we can show them our uber micro.

ok maybe things will be ok, il be there any how...with my micro
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Ok here's the plan, Ive booked out a room in the library so if you can't find ask. This is for 7 PM on wednesday the 4th of march (this wednesday) Will be sending an email soon.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:29 pm

oh and tbh shoe box, this will be more like a casual chit chat then anything too formal. No worries
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Now that Im no longer hung over I re-read the post and made a mistake, I thought we had to give a report to the union or something, sorry, i feel awfully silly now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGM Meeting   AGM Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AGM Meeting
Page 1 of 1