NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*

Go down 
+7
Serif
Erebus-Styx
acandymancan
Hellfang
Radical Ewok
keziaftw
Shoe box ant
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

shit was so cash, sorry me and will over stayed out welcome :p those doughnuts were really good. I might be able to have a social before the end of term, but it wouldn't be before next thursday, and I think im going out on thursday. It all depends on how well my WoW account sells, although i've had alot of intrest and a similar account just sold for £410. Although i'm not getting my hopes up that high :p
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Sorry I never turned up guys!
I was pretty wasted on thursday at rock city and I have no idea what happened or why i didn't come.
I think i was being dragged around Nottingham by Mikey, i'm not sure. I don't remember
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

it's cool kezzie. its worse that you defected to the reds tbh :0
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 am

I think that was an executive decision by the higher ups, Jay likes blue team being the under dogs, In fact I don't think Kezzie has any idea about Red Vs Blue.

But Kez, you missed out!!! We had Krispy Kream doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 pm

just call me KezzieBailer and it'll all be okay Smile
I shall come to the next one.
PROMISE.

and I may be a girl.
but I know about Red vs Blue.
jeez.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:59 am

my fucking dog know about red vs blue and i don't even have one. but you don't know the passion of the WOLVERINES or the love we have for you BEZERKERS! btw there is probably going to be a gamer soc bar crawl this wednesday night LETS GET IT ON!
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:57 am

well...welll...
i have no comeback to that.

bar crawl sounds good
i think mikey is off work so shall i bring him along?
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 am

yeah sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

FINAL ROUND

Ok so I know we were totally smashed of our faces when we were talking about this, but I vaguely remember offering my flat for a Social last pub crawl, and something about fancy dress, and party rings....:-S

But yeah, basicly how serious were we about this? Cus if we were MEGA SIRIUS LOLOL!!!1 then hows about this Friday, we hit up one last shoe box social for the year? (though I remember Tom said he might not be able to do friday, as always day is flexible).

so is it too late in the year for this? Cus I know we're all kinda winding down now and some will have exams/revision(lol)
so whats the concensus?
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm

the final hand in date for all my work is this wednesday (27th) so after that i'm going to get drunk as fuck. so personally i think it's a great idea. also i'm up for doing a little fancy dress, but if we do then we got to go out to a few bars before. i'm not saying loads, but i think it would be cool to go to the horn for a few or something. maybe all meet up before hand so there arn't 2 guys by themselfs dressed as a medic/pyro combo :p
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

good news shoe box I can come! Im not busy this weekend now so its all good. We should all go as a different class from TF2. Dibs on engineer!
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:45 am

I'm working 9pm - 6am Sad
gay.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:58 am

I was talkin with sam last light an we were thinking maybe it be best to save to fancy dress stuff for next year, specifically Halloween at game city to rock that shit out, so lets jus do this casual....unless you guys want a dress rehearsal <_< / >_>
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:55 am

also, wtb Rock Band 2 and someones hard drive if we are chilling at our flat! Possibly Street Fighter 2 as my copy is in Leicester!
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

I can bring them over if you like since I live closest to you guys. Just tell me if you do. Can also bring a guitar? JEEVA BRING DRUMS FO SHOWA!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:08 am

hellz yea, my other guitar is a bit iffy so if you'd prefer your own bring it, and if Jeeva brings his drums that would be pro, I live round the corner from Jays so if you wanted I could meet you there and drop em off at mine before we meet at the pub.

As always:Everyone welcome, Fri 8pm at horn in hand, LETS DOOO THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:48 am

casual sounds good. LETS DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:53 am

alright well I think I have your number shoebox. Erm but yeah I'll head to yours before hand.... in fact I can't really rmemeber where you live but i know its just over the otherside of the hill. Maybe il bring the stuff after? Then we can walk past my house which is on the way.
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:58 am

sorryyyyy shoebox but i cant make it

i have a cold :<

also i just had an exam and i have another one pretty soon, so i could do with not being hungover

i guess i am just not hardcore
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:04 am

sammmmmmm noooooooo!

I have an exam on wednesday, one night wont hurt! And you could always not drink like shoebox did the other week... cos that totally worked!
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:24 am

saaaaaaammmmmm
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:41 am

WEEEAAAK MAN!!! I went out the night before two exams!!! and the first year doesnt even count!!! but good luck with that flu (hope its the normal kind :-p) Will Doolan be coming still?

tom, jus give a call when you wanna drop ur stuff round, i live at the bottom of that big hill so should be easy enougth to find you, jus give a call

I'm off to tesco's to get supplies
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy. i'll try and make plans to see you guys before i go home if possible.

and yeah man, hopefully it is regular flu. :<

dont think doolan is going either, he wants to revise and shit i think. plus if he leaves my side for too long it will slowly drain both our life forces.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

i'lll be there. i'll miss horn because i've been ddinking all ray. im going for pre dinkis at a friedsns and ull be over later with some chinese noodles :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 am

good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*   Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoe box ant's : RETURN OF THE *Shoe Box Social*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next