NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borderlands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Borderlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 am

Lol I sat at Game City for a while and I've only just come back to the library. No sign of Jeeva there, so I gave up around half 3. If I see him next Wednesday art the social I'll have the money for him then.

Sorry if I missed you there, Jeeva. I'm useless at this organisation stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Hang on, you were in the library before and after you were at GameCity?

Lulz, I was in the library until 1:50, when I went and wandered around GC for a while, not knowing where you were. I did meander to lacemarket for a bit (had to do a thing for a guy and such), but... lol.
Tried to get your phonenumber, but you're a hard chap to reach.

Where will you be tomorrow? Apols for asking. Text me on [number removed].

Last edited by Jeeva on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 am

Lol yes. In the library till 2, went to Game City till half 3, left and went back to library, stayed untill lecture at 5.
When I'm in the library I'm usually lurking in the Time Out Zone in the lower area. It's a good place to hide when you've nowhere else to go and you want some privacy and don't have any work to do.
And apologies for being hard to reach. I rarely use my mobile. I don't even remember the number for it.
If you need me today, I will be free between 2 and 3, in the Time Out Zone, catching up on seminar work. I'll have my money ready with me. I also added Will, like you said, so hopefully I won't screw up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 am

Gamespy ID: EagleLander
add meee Razz
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 am

Had a play on it today once it downloaded. Seems pretty awesome. Heavy Weapons Guy is sick with the shotgun. Got killed twice at Nine Toes on Singleplayer. Lolled at the second chance bits which were practically useless.
Gamespy ID: Garionepsilon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: PC and Mac-
Jump to: