NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activision Blizzard to stop making games for PS3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Activision Blizzard to stop making games for PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Activision Blizzard to stop making games for PS3?   Activision Blizzard to stop making games for PS3? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:37 am

Bobby Kotick, CEO, president, and board member of Activision Blizzard said recently that they may stop developing games for the PS3. Due to the high cost of a PS3 and low sales of it's games (copaired to the xbox360 and wii). Read the full artical here.

With Ubisofts Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction confirmed as an Xbox exclusive it looks like they might also join Activision Blizzard and stop developing for the PS3 and release games only for the PC/xbox like Valve.

I don't think Sony fans have to worry about their system though as the PS3 was released with a long term plan. I'm sure their is an age of high graphic quality games coming soon. But not till people get bored of the gimic of low graphical quality motion sensitive games for Wii, Natal and the PS3 wand(lol).
Back to top Go down

Activision Blizzard to stop making games for PS3?
Page 1 of 1