NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing instead of being in the sun?

Go down 
+8
Serif
Hellfang
Shoe box ant
acandymancan
jax0509
keziaftw
Amaya
Radical Ewok
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 am

this whole MGS thing is just so retarded. releasing diffrent games from diffrent studios but both with the MGS title slapped on it. that just sounds so crap. i'd prefer if MGS wasn't an exclusive and both PS3 and Xbox got the same game.
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 am

3agle_Land3r wrote:
I thought MGS:Rising was 360 only, then the PS3 get a different game completely, being made by seperate studio's?

MGS: Rising is multiplatform, being released simultaneously on PS3, 360 and PC. Kojima Productions are also making a MGS PSP game. But Kojima isn't directly involved in MGS: Rising, only the PSP game, which is maybe why you thought it was being made by different studios. Both Kojima Productions, but only one is actually being worked on by Kojima himself.

Link related: http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/mgs-rising-is-multi-platform-kojima-not-directly-involved/
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 am

MGS sorted. back to the original topic.

i've spent the day inside playing killing floor. i finally got my support perk up to rank 3. i'm also thinking of trying to break my record for ammount of days i can go with out putting on trousers, although i honestly don't think i'll ever have the time free again in my life to make it past 5 days Sad
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Hellfang wrote:

MGS: Rising is multiplatform, being released simultaneously on PS3, 360 and PC. Kojima Productions are also making a MGS PSP game. But Kojima isn't directly involved in MGS: Rising, only the PSP game, which is maybe why you thought it was being made by different studios. Both Kojima Productions, but only one is actually being worked on by Kojima himself.

Link related: http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/mgs-rising-is-multi-platform-kojima-not-directly-involved/

Ah I see, the info I heard confused me ^^ Hopefully it will be a good game despite Kojima not working on it.

Yeah back to topic, im spending most of my time either playing GH: Metallica or reading Andy McNab books as my graphics card recently destroyed itself Sad
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Radical Ewok wrote:

i've spent the day inside playing killing floor.

Sooo tempted to get this game, Will says it be good - el presidentes thoughts?

Radical Ewok wrote:
i'm also thinking of trying to break my record for ammount of days i can go with out putting on trousers, although i honestly don't think i'll ever have the time free again in my life to make it past 5 days Sad

Live the dream man, live the dream!

3agle_Land3r wrote:
reading Andy McNab books

Heathennnn! Read some Robert Jordan. Or Stephanie Meyer. Her books are sooo deep, i mean the characters are omg so real and believable is like they are real life lololol Rolling Eyes

But yeah. On topic. Revision fails. '1. In what ways does Foucault’s concept of power differ from conventional views of power' Nobody knows or cares. Go die. QQ!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

I've been working..... working working working working

but every second I spend there is a second closer to paying off my overdraft Sad (and buying my rock band drums)
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 am

Back from holiday Very Happy

Me and Will had a mega good time, we did a little hiking, water rafting (super mega fun, i highly recommend it to anyone), and ofcourse METAL CAMP! I spent so much money on booze and cheese burgers, still it was totally worth it. Their is a beach there which is freezing cold, but swimming in it is a pretty good start to the day when you have a hangover.

Back to work soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 am

Aww sounds good man.

Myself I've been following the cricket for past few days and have been bullied into completing Resident Evil 5 with my lil' bro. Though he got GTA for his DS the other day - that game is good!

Am also feeling left out, am I the only one without a job?! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:39 am

Sounds rad Jay!

Amaya wrote:
Am also feeling left out, am I the only one without a job?! Surprised
Nawww, I don't have a job either.

But I did make this really manly game, guys, go play it http://hellfangvidya.blogspot.com/2009/07/manly-block-breaker.html

And now I am working on another! And that's all I've done over summer really.
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 am

Thats the manliest block breaker game i've ever played! The power ups are hilarious. I'm so bad at Flash you've gotta give me some pointers next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 am

haha, cheers. yeah flash isnt actually too bad once you get into it, so much easier to make something decent than if i was developing in C++
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Man that's cool, pretty hard on a laptop though D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh wow, I feel twice the man after playing that. A good brake-out clone is the bread and butter of coders so kudos

my only complaint is mouse controls, my feeble consoletard thumbs can't handle the precision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing instead of being in the sun?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: