NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing instead of being in the sun?

Go down 
+8
Serif
Hellfang
Shoe box ant
acandymancan
jax0509
keziaftw
Amaya
Radical Ewok
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 am

I went clothes shopping after an early lecture and now i'm stuck inside doing some 3D work. What are you guys upto apart from enjoying the sun?

EDIT: p.s. i'm listening to both Arcade Fire albums to cheer me up and the music fits in well with my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Radical Ewok wrote:
Arcade Fire

<3

Just finished my last essay for the year, am trying to tempt shoebox into watching the 12 episodes or so ive got of season 7 of 24, that way im not the only one wasting a perfectly sunny day \o/

Though i should really revise for other shit tbh >.>
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 am

Sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
jax0509
Gamer
jax0509

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 am

Amaya wrote:
Radical Ewok wrote:
Arcade Fire

am trying to tempt shoebox into watching the 12 episodes or so ive got of season 7 of 24, that way im not the only one wasting a perfectly sunny day \o/

You are totally awesome Smile I have all 19 episodes so far downloaded on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 pm

jax0509 wrote:

You are totally awesome Smile I have all 19 episodes so far downloaded on my laptop

Haha, I gots them all too - i had to wait for ant to finish season 6 before we started on season 7, and by the time he finished season 6 i had 7 or so episodes downloaded, and then coursework and shit kicked in so weve been slacking... but now we are free!

What are you doing instead of being in the sun? 22065249.th

<3<3
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah its getting really nice atm. Im re-capturing and digitizing film footage due to stuff being at home and only having the original tapes. At least im going home this weekend to get it all. Good time. Also I need a new series to watch. ATM I watch lost which I can download when I please. But I want something new. Not too overly serious. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:05 pm

I cleaned my room today for which I'm very proud. However prior to that I watched 5 episodes of 24 back to back with Amaya, as he said we had been slacking.

Also Tom should watch Scrubs, If you already have then watch it again
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm

acandymancan wrote:
Yeah its getting really nice atm. Im re-capturing and digitizing film footage due to stuff being at home and only having the original tapes. At least im going home this weekend to get it all. Good time. Also I need a new series to watch. ATM I watch lost which I can download when I please. But I want something new. Not too overly serious. Any ideas?

tom watch terminator: the sarah connor chronicles. it is awesome. it's not too overly serious and has guns and robots and summer glau.
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 am

i recomend Chuck, it's a pretty funny show about a geek who accidentally becomes a spy. plus it has Yvonne Strahovski in it and OH MY GOD SHE IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, lay you down!
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 am

Ive seena lto of scrubs, but suggestions sound good, thx. Has anyone herd of dexter? My friend was telling em that was good. He cant percive emtion or something, I forget, he is born without some ability and therefor he can do cool shit. Like murder people and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 am

dexter is awesome, i watched all 3 series over christmas. i'd recommend at least watching the first season and seeing if you like it. the first few episodes arent all that great and seem to put people off, but its really worth it if you get into it.
Back to top Go down
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:32 am

Dexter is my hero.
For serious. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:50 am

Uhhhh, Jay, she is TOOOO GOOOD!

+1 for Chuck, s'pretty funky, bit like Jake 2.0.

I'm on Prison Break atm, which I think is far too up itself with all the conspiracy theories, but I'm enjoying anyway. It's not like you need that sort of thing (a country wide organisation to RRUUUUULLLEEE THE WOOOOORLD) to enjoy a series.

But mostly coursework. I have two pieces in for tomorrow I havn't started yet. Win!

And I have the first season of Terminator: Chronicles, but havn't started it yet. I'll get there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:51 am

i recommend The Mentalist, its a bit like csi/cold case with a guy who used to be a 'psychic' so he can read peoples body language etc, its quite funny, not too serious, ive watched about 5 episodes of series 2 so farand its keeping me downloading them Razz

i find scrubs a bit tedious, after a couple of seasons, you might as well have seen them all.

Lost is getting damn confusing but ill keep watching just to find out how it ends... O_o

on another note, new terminator movie looks cool, despite no Arnie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:53 am

ahhhhhhhh the sun is out and all is well... for me at least. I finished my this year last wednesday so i've been able to enjoy the sun. i'm about to chill out in my garden with a housemate, drink a few ciders and smoke some hooka. viva la sun!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Quote :
drink a few ciders and smoke some hooka

That's an odd brand of cigarettes... unless you mean that brand of cigarettes, cus that's like...my favourite brand Rolling Eyes
better stop before I say anything incriminating

I'm back in Birmingham, just bought a book to read while I'm on holiday next week in Devon (sorry Jay Crying or Very sad ), but most my time will be spent reading psychology books for my exam when I come back the week after...
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Inbetween hiding behind the curtains hissing at the sun I have been revising for exams... boooo!

Calvin was not best pleased with the placement of his pots btw ant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 am

So it's like a million degrees too hot.
Revising for my last exam on wednesday... Bah.
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 am

I'm revising, its soooo boring. Also addicted to kojima next project site. damn you kojima just tell me what it is!
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 am

Isn't it MGS rising for 360?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:

SWEET BURN!
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:

i believe it is multi-platform
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 am

moving day Sad
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 am

Quote :
Calvin was not best pleased with the placement of his pots btw ant

Tell Calvin he can eat my dick cheese on toast, wash those fucking pots!
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 am

I thought MGS:Rising was 360 only, then the PS3 get a different game completely, being made by seperate studio's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing instead of being in the sun?   What are you doing instead of being in the sun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing instead of being in the sun?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: