NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
+3
acandymancan
Pixellated
Radical Ewok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 am

Radical Ewok wrote:
sam keeps making himself player of the week so i had to change it. you seemed like a good choice as you're constantly online and i feel sad everytime i see a toasty pop up saying you're playing a game when i'm stuck trying to do work :p

hey i only did that once!
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 am

I have to say that although I somewhat despise Soldiers and Demos (splash damage spam is such a bitch) the update did give us the new crafting system. You get given some obvious blueprints but you can experiment to find out new ones, although you are limited in what you can throw into the craft area. For example it says that you can combine 3 primary weapons to get scrap metal, but you can also do the same with secondary and melee weapons. However this only works per class, you cannot for instance mesh a FaN and a Natasha together with something else at the same time.

I now have 1 piece of refined metal and my item box is down to half the size it once was. Very Happy Soon I will be able to create a Heavy hat. I just hope it's that tuque thing.
Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2