NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RB2 Drinking Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

RB2 Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: RB2 Drinking Game   RB2 Drinking Game Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Just thought I would stick this here, I very quickly jotted these down earlier for a drinking game to a big lan me n my mates are having soon, not sure how well this will work but ill let you know what happens. feel free to try it/suggest moar rules/simplify/flamethisthread.

Rock Band 2 Drinking game

The aim is to drink a certain quota of drink WHILE PLAYING a song, WITHOUT FAILING.

-for the first song played 1 finger of drink must be drank by each player during the song.
-for the 2nd song, 2 fingers must be consumed by each.
-for each round onwards +1 to the quota until a song is failed, at which point the quota is reset to 1.
-drinks may be consumed in the gaps between note sections, though this does make you less of a rock star than people who drink + tap a solo.
-drummers' drink quota is 1/2 of everyone else's since drumming is hardcore.

-Any player who forgets to drink, fails out, or just refuses to be a real rock star must drink TWICE the quota for that round.
-If a player gets 100% in a song they must drink 2 fingers, as they are obviously not drunk enough.
-If a player 'saves' the band by helping out someone who has been booed off, they can nominate anyone in the room to drink 1 finger
per save(must be used within one song of getting it).

-The player that is last in terms of percentage must drink 1 finger if they are on expert, 2 for hard, 3 for medium and 4 for easy.
-The player that is last in terms of note streak must drink 1 finger.
-If anyone gets a 100% in a solo (any instrument) they must drink 1 finger immediately, if they fail while doing so they suck and
must drink 1 more finger in the gap whilst being revived/failing.
-if a song is failed, everyone drinks 2 fingers regardless of performance.
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

RB2 Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB2 Drinking Game   RB2 Drinking Game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 pm

I'd (wishful thinking, this) like to see you post up on this forum after completing a moderately long set list with this game. =D G'luck, you insane gent, you.

[Seriously, this sounds like invitation to liver damage, and consequently rather great fun until the 'morrow.]

/me awaits rule revision submissions
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

RB2 Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB2 Drinking Game   RB2 Drinking Game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:06 am

to be put into action on friday so I will let you know Razz
im not sure how easy the drinking during songs will be, especially if its not the first drinking game we play lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RB2 Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB2 Drinking Game   RB2 Drinking Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RB2 Drinking Game
Page 1 of 1