NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!

Go down 
+2
krazko
Radical Ewok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 am

I gave Activision a lot of shit for MW2 but I'm really super stoaked for MW3

Check it out here
Back to top Go down
krazko
Casual Gamer
krazko

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

haha saw that one before... soo cool xD Wink
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 am

one word... AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
3lmo
Hardcore Gamer
3lmo

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 am

Based on that vid...no feking way will i get that, i dont want to be "sitting around" on an fps game waiting for stuff to happen, sure the single player will suck but the multiplayer will prolly be amazing. But as far as single player is concerned, its okay if your "into" that sort of thing.

Theres nothing like it out there as far as im aware of but i dont want to be sitting down for ages fixing HMV's when im playing a COD game tbh. But i never really have bothered too much with singleplayer stuff in any of the previous games.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 am

lol...
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:10 am

If you want a game like that, thats awful and terribly boring, then play Arma 2.
Look at you Jeeva ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 am

Im looking forward to MW3 tbh and from the looks of this im disappointed, i wasnt expecting IW to go in this direction - I mean they are renowned for the fast pace of their games, and now this. Ah well, not all there games can be good.

trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
3lmo
Hardcore Gamer
3lmo

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am

im going to judge it on its multiplayer, on PC of course Razz
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

I do have to question the point of this trolling, despite its hilarity, we are after all, friends, and trolling friends is not very nice.

PS, ANY GAMNE NOT ONPCC IS FCKIN SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!   Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3: Ultra Realistic!
Page 1 of 1