NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+4
Serif
Amaya
s_doolan
Radical Ewok
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:53 am

There's a new trailer for Modern Warfare 2, and this one is a bit more exciting then a couple of guys riding an elevator.

Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Maaaan I so want this game, i got the first one on PS3 but the online community sucked. Def getting modern warfare 2 on 360.
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm

also its released on my birthday ^___^
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

S_Doolan wrote:
PS3 but the online community sucked. Def getting modern warfare 2 on 360.

The 360 community for Modern Warfare aint that great either, a lot of amerifags being all 'lulzheadshotgaycampergrenaderfag' types to be afraid of : D

But yeah, definately getting this for 360 myself, and the trailer is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm

OH MY GOD MARTY NADE LAUNCHER FAGS!

i'm defo getting it for PC for better game play and a better online community :p
Back to top Go down
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:07 am

Modern Warfare 2 1236475089543

Essentially, there is just a long list of irritating shit that exists in CoD4 online, but it's mostly just grenade spam.
Other top annoyances include the doubletap+P90 combo, due to unreasonable amounts of damage regardless of player precision.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:22 am

I FUCKING HATE JUGGERNAUT

Spesh as I use a sniper and am not pro enough to pull off headshots all the time!

The boat map with grenades is awful - shoebox can tell you how much I rage -_-

Would love to play it on PC myself, but dont have the specs for it so have to stick with 360...
Back to top Go down
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:13 am

Yeah, boat map is just one gigantic clusterfuck of who can throw the most grenades.
I tried it too, scored more kills than anyone else without firing a single round. Something is fucked up there.
Juggernaught isn't too bad on realism servers, two or three shots of a G3 or the M14 is enough to drop pretty much anyone, I can't decide which I prefer.
I dislike how I can't have a red dot sight and a silencer; I've never been that great with the iron sights, they just seem so clumsy and bulky, the moment you're using it, your peripheral vision disappears. Then again I'm fairly certain having both would be overpowered somehow.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Good news for all us PC fans. You can pre-order MF2 from amazon.co.uk for just £30 as aposed to the £45 you have to pay for console. This would be enough for me to pre-order a copy, but I really want to get it over steam so I don't have yet another cd and case littering my room.

BTW here's some tasty new footage of MF2's Multiplayer: