NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY

Go down 
+14
Paddywan
hellbound
Fergoose
Hellfang
s_doolan
FenriRagnarok
3vangelist
unreal
Pixellated
Jarvis
Jeeva
Radical Ewok
acandymancan
Erebus-Styx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:
Firstly...
Fergoose wrote:
mind helping me get mine up sometime?
LOL

Secondly...
Seriously I am really up for a close knit team for TS,BRs ranked or un-ranked Very Happy

I lol'd irl.
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:36 am

lame, i didnt see it like that when i wrote it. yeah well im defo up for that ranked team slayer team, erebus fergoose and jim so far, paddy, fancy it?

i think it was paddy i saw as skill 44 then, must have mixed you both up. i do team doubles with erebus but hes nub and i always carry him. innit will? cheers
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:25 pm

I will end you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Erebus-Styx wrote:
I will end you...

Now now, you can do better then that Wink
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 pm

lol simmer down ladies. take it to the STREETZZZZ of halo 3........

don't know where I was going with that
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:55 pm

acandymancan wrote:
lol simmer down ladies. take it to the STREETZZZZ of halo 3........

don't know where I was going with that

Somewhere good. I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
jax0509
Gamer
jax0509

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 am

I'd be up for team slayer, but I'd have to play at someone else's place due tome lacking the patience and (tbh) the know how to set up live in my bed room, I think im around 25 in team slayer due to me ditching it the moment the MLG playlist came out
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am

Ok, so whats going on with master cheif Monday? I mean well....it clashes with our social! I guess it could be incorperated into the social but it seems to troublesome. If illiteration is the issue here I'm sure with our collective wit we can overcome this problem!

Fraggin Fridays?
Halo Three Thursday?
Spartan Sunday?
Tea bag Tuesday?

If any one can make one for Wednesday I will personaly buy you a drink at the next social.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 pm

yeah, it's a shame it clashes but we're just going to have to move it to another night. anyone have an idea of what night is best to switch to? personally i'm thinking wednesday or friday. CS:Sundays sounds good to me, and i think that's what people wanted to play the most on PC.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm

CS sundays does sound good.

lol only just read your old post fergoose. Don't know what happened in halo 3 to make me improve 10 fold lol, I guess i got lucky, im still not as pro as you guys. Can't wait for the next one, however what about juktion 7!? hence why I missed the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

wednesdays sound good to me for the halo 3 nights, inbetween oceana and rock city. plus this is the gaming society so im guessing nobodys a sporting socieity ocean person, no offence if anyone is though Razz

ill stick a poll up on the forums sometime soon and see whether people prefer wednesday to other nights
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Yeah, Wednesday sounds like a good day.
But, of course, there needs to be alliteration because alliteration is the dogs bollocks (If only I believed that)
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 pm

been informed that rock soc's night is wednesday apparently, so might not be wednesday after all.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:18 am

I'm thinking of moving this event to either friday or saturday. What with CS:Sundays being on sunday (obviously Razz) i was leaning more towards friday so gamers have a day break of our online socials. Although i don't think the cross over of Halo and CS:S players is that large so it's really down to which day you guys prefer. Let us know so we can make the switch asap!
Back to top Go down
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:29 pm

I'd prefer a Saturday, as I work on Friday nights. But not too fussed now that CS:S has moved to sunday night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:31 pm

And I'm pretty much the opposite way round Razz

I hate my work. They sometimes (well, most of the time) decide to stick me on a 3-9 or 2-9 shift....

Don't get me wrong, I like the extra income but still, it gets boring after the first 4 hours... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:40 pm

thats why I only work 3 hours a day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:42 pm

Lucky for some Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 am

Hey guys!

Legendary Map pack goes on sale tomorrow for one week only.

http://kotaku.com/5100509/halo-legendary-maps-are-xbox-360s-deal-of-the-week

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/12/01/xbox-live-marketplace-holiday-deal-of-the-week.aspx

400MSP, one third off. Not bad, if you havn't got it already. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Soc Banter-
Jump to: