NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY

Go down 
+14
Paddywan
hellbound
Fergoose
Hellfang
s_doolan
FenriRagnarok
3vangelist
unreal
Pixellated
Jarvis
Jeeva
Radical Ewok
acandymancan
Erebus-Styx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Hey all, first post and all.....Hi!

Anyway, I'd be up for Master Chief Monday (Great name for an event, greatness!). Well, not tonight but next Monday if this is still gonna be on

Gamertag: Kbp Dante
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah sign up for sure next week. We just finished our first session and it was ace, took a while to start but when it got going it was ace. Got a +17 spread on shotty snipers on Boundless... Pro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Team BR = Win. Didn't lose a single round on that game type, 25 kills out of 50 yes please. Was epic fun, just what i signed upto the game soc for. One thing could have made it better though, if everybody had headsets, because when people don't i feel like they're being left out of something.
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:03 am

heh, well looks like I missed out on a great night Sad

Guess I'm going to have to buy the legends map pack then
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 am

We didn't get to play any legendary maps, I think only Fergus and I have them so don't worry about that. Be sure to join in next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:51 am

the legend map pack is fun, but theyre not weighted enough so rarely pop up online. bit shit really cos ghost town is a sick map
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Was considering the purchase of the mappacks too, sorry about my lack of headset- s'all charged now, so you can look forward to the voice of radio on Monday, at 8pm onwards.

Don't change that channel!

...it was a really fun night, s'pecially when I got Jimmy in too. Need to sort him out with an online gamertag, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:32 am

im going into town to get a headset today too. i have no idea what happend to my last one. (i was borrowing a flatmates the other night)
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Well, as I said, I'm attending the next one

After my karate session of course....after that I'll be dying to play some online gaming....or a drink....one of the two Razz
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:34 pm

i'll be there, cant beat a bit of monday night halo. anyone who wasnt there last monday make sure to add fergoose (me \o/) as ill be on bang on 9 pm when we start Smile, and ive got all the people who came last week added already.
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:53 pm

new logo : )

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Lolcatsdotcom7poa4mtzi2dtj5kk
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:46 pm

another master chief monday gone by, was quite successful, didn't last for as long as the first one but i think thats due to lag issues for some. had about 10 people online at the peak time all running round guardian shooting the crap out of each other, loved it. cool to see some new faces around, kudos to LesEvangeliste, Jim 28 and Paddywan61, first time ive gamed with them and enjoyed it alot. nice to see the same people turned up from last time. btw mr tomathy p, have you been hammering halo 3 or something because i swear you've improved like 10 fold, headshots popping me from everywhere. i was quite unhappy lal
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm

the highlight for me was when jeeva won a round. i have no idea why my internet was so bad though. the lagg just made it unplayable :<
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:42 am

I completely forgot about it :S
How the hell did I completely forget about it Sad

I blame Karate for this...if I didn't go karate, i'd have played yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
Paddywan
Casual Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 am

Yeh awesome fun when we werent lagging. Got dc'd during that social slayer match and couldnt get back on. Are there any plans for other days of the week for certain games btw ?
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 am

Ahh, sorry, Paddywan. Didn't realise. =(

Whoo! I won! No idea how, either. The lag was oddness for most of it. Yeah, was fun.

Oh, and we are planning more events, but we need to see what people want the most, sort our priorities, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm sure there will be something to do with Gears of War 2 when its released as Erebus (will) is the biggest fanboy of that game i know lol. Keep posting your interests in games and asking others so jay and will can sort out where most interest is at. As for xbox gamers, just add each other and see what games people are gaming. I'm mainly on Halo 3 and Fable 2 atm. Most likely going to be forced to buy GoW2 when its released lol, so that too.
Back to top Go down
N4DZ
Noob
N4DZ

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:42 pm

XBL: N4DZ

Id luv to giv this a go jsut recently got bak into playing halo so should be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
hellbound
Casual Gamer
hellbound

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Fergoose wrote:
I'm sure there will be something to do with Gears of War 2 when its released as Erebus (will) is the biggest fanboy of that game i know lol. Keep posting your interests in games and asking others so jay and will can sort out where most interest is at. As for xbox gamers, just add each other and see what games people are gaming. I'm mainly on Halo 3 and Fable 2 atm. Most likely going to be forced to buy GoW2 when its released lol, so that too.

Ha, i'll probs be in the same situation as you when Gears of War 2 comes out..
I'd rather play fable II but the amount of game invites I'd get would force me to actually play it, just to stop the invites lol (talk about peer pressure Razz)

oh oh, and Locust Thursdays? Bloody Fridays? Shotgunning Saturdays? lol
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:58 pm

hellbound wrote:
Shotgunning Saturdays? lol

Its all about the alliteration.
Back to top Go down
Jim 028
Gamer
Jim 028

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:44 am

Fergoose wrote:
Team BR = Win. Didn't lose a single round on that game type, 25 kills out of 50 yes please. Was epic fun, just what i signed upto the game soc for. One thing could have made it better though, if everybody had headsets, because when people don't i feel like they're being left out of something.

What's a fragfest without some light-hearted banter amongst the slaughter. It was fun, shame I couldn't stick around too long, hopefully next week I will be able to keep my evening clear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jim028.net
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:31 am

hope to you jim, enjoyed chatting with you when we were playing. more people with headsets the better! also, how did u manage skill 44? mind helping me get mine up sometime? seem to be deadlocked at 30 in ranked team slayer atm, always get a shit person on my team so its like its a 3v4
Back to top Go down
Jim 028
Gamer
Jim 028

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 am

44, I wish, I'm deadlocked at 30 as well, though mine is in Lone Wolves.

For Team Slayer I am something like 15 I play to much of the social playlists. Embarassed
If you want to break 30 in TS you need to have a proper team that you play with regularly. Communication is also essential to call out where the enemy are, what power weapons they are using etc. The final trick I've picked up from my friends list is concentrate fire. If two of you are BRing an opposing player it takes half the time to kill him. Admittedly half the time you personally don't get the kill but the team gets the point so alls good. Very Happy

So anyone up for Team Slayer then Question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:55 am

Firstly...
Fergoose wrote:
mind helping me get mine up sometime?
LOL

Secondly...
Seriously I am really up for a close knit team for TS,BRs ranked or un-ranked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim 028
Gamer
Jim 028

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:
Firstly...
Fergoose wrote:
mind helping me get mine up sometime?
LOL

Secondly...
Seriously I am really up for a close knit team for TS,BRs ranked or un-ranked Very Happy

Sign me up. My biggest problem these days is getting GMT zone games going, 90% plus of my friends list are American. Laughing

If we get some Social Slayer going first to get the teamwork and chat flowing we can then hop into Team Slayer to get the ranking on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief NOW FRIDAY   Master Chief NOW FRIDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Chief NOW FRIDAY
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Soc Banter-
Jump to: