NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adzi
Noob
Adzi

Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?   Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am

Hey, guess i'm new to the scene at trent uni. I've been a Halo player for since Crimbo 2007 and have really enjoyed the experience. I play competitively and wondered whether anybody else would be interested in playing. Wouldn't necessarily have to be anything serious, im up for a laugh too.
I'd really like to get a LAN setup though too, for if anything else to build up some more LAN experience. but to have a great time whilst doing so.
Anyway, my gamertag on live is vital Adzi, and I hope to game with some of you in the near future.
Peace and chiken wings x

P.S I <3 Guitar hero too, and play a few others for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Medge22
Noob
Medge22

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?   Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey, Im new to the society as well, havnt had a Halo match with anybody in ages so happy to play but rather not get competitive. My gamertag is TacticalFool and Im a level 34 Major. If your a general or anything like that Ill try and not drag you down. Ive been looking for guys to do firefight with on ODST for a while now, so if youve got that aswell you wanna give it a go?
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?   Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 am

Hey, if you're looking for people to play firefight with then i suggest you add some of the counsil members on your xbox live friends list. I know erebus is pretty much always up for a match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?   Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

Like I said, Medge, you should've talked to Erebus and such.

On a related note, if people are willing to drag their Xbox's to socials, I've no doubt we could get some cool LAN-based-action working. If more than 2 Xboxes, I'll bring a wired hub*, I guess.

*though we may be able to use the Uni network, I know they do odd things with their IP assignment/allowing foreign devices on the network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?   Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Matchmaking and Customs ... Maybe Lans?
Page 1 of 1