NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo 3 Ranks + Skills

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 am

Just wondered what everybody's ranks and skill levels are in Halo 3?

I just got promoted from Captain to Major, im so god damn happy. Going to be pushing for Commander aswell. Got skill rating of 30 in ranked team slayer matches, its starting to get a bit hard now, but you still get fucking noobs who cock the whole game up by only managing to get like 3 kills. Sad times.
Back to top Go down
Jim 028
Gamer
Jim 028

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:51 am

Halo 3 Ranks + Skills 6fb070f4-7aa1-48dd-8bb2-631a9c4c3af5

I am currently a Major Grade 2, with a highest Skill Level of 30 in Lone Wolves. I would love to get to 35 or even higher but it's not happening in Lone Wolves. I don't have the time or the inclination to sit and play H3 mm with randoms for three or four hours at a time, far better to play with people I know aren't going to be tosspots. Smile

My Skill Levels are currently:
Lone Wolves 30
Team Doubles 12
Team Swat 11
Team Slayer 11

I spend far to much of my time in Halo playing Social Playlists ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://jim028.net
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:25 pm

lietenant I think. Halo is good fun, but its another game you've just got to play forever if you wanna get the highest rank. I play too many different games to have time to do this anymore Sad have fun with ur ranks guys ^_^ play hard go pro hehe
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
jax0509
Gamer
jax0509

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:40 am

Got my commander in doubles a while ago, my high skill is still only 35 mainly because I spend most of my time playing MLG with brigs and generals No , I can do some damage with a BR now though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jim 028
Gamer
Jim 028

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:42 am

Good games last night Fergoose, stepping up the Double Team ranks slowly but surely. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://jim028.net
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:03 pm

yeah was good, tbh we beat all the teams that werent rerolled accounts with skill 40+ people lol
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:32 pm

I'm a looooow rank. Whoo!
[Bought H3 two weeks ago today?]

Win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Ranks + Skills   Halo 3 Ranks + Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Ranks + Skills
Page 1 of 1