NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys for serious... Next year...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Guys for serious... Next year... Empty
PostSubject: Guys for serious... Next year...   Guys for serious... Next year... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 am

Is going to be SO kickin' rad for the Gamer Society. As you may or may not know the NTugs committy members have been busy filling out the "Action Pack" (plan of attack) for the route the society will take next year. It looks like some pretty good stuff is going to happen now that we're more established than we were at the begining of this year (aka not even affliated to the university back then).

The future is looking big and bright. WOLVERINES!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Guys for serious... Next year...   Guys for serious... Next year... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:22 am

Very Happy

...sounds cash
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Guys for serious... Next year...   Guys for serious... Next year... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah fo shizzle. Jay and I were talking to the societies lady aka Julie, and she was giving some us ideas for what we could spend our budget on next year (since this year we didnt really use our money, doh). So some ideas in the pipe are creating an ever growing games library for gmersoc members, and mroe equipment on the budget list. That meaning us being able to buy some consoles for the soc. It's all looking up.

I think this year has been quite hard as we really didn't have a clue what we were doing. I think it's the hardest year of any for any society. It will either fail or rise.

Ah man can't wait for next year. Oh and btw social this wednesday! Email coming at ya soon
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys for serious... Next year...   Guys for serious... Next year... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys for serious... Next year...
Page 1 of 1