NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Releases You're Looking Forward To - 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Game Releases You're Looking Forward To - 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Game Releases You're Looking Forward To - 2009   Game Releases You're Looking Forward To - 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:43 am

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Basically put whatever game you're looking forward to which is scheduled to come out this year.

One of the game's i'm looking forward to is Fat Princess. You play on a team of up to 32 players with the main goal in the game to rescue their team's princess held captive by an opposing team. At the beginning of the game, each of the teams will already have their opponent's princess held captive. In order to make their opponent's task in rescuing her more difficult, the player can give more and more food to the princess they have captured, so that she will become fatter and heavier, and the opponent's team will need larger number of players to carry her. Fat Princess is a PS3 exclusive, so it looks like i'm going to have to befriend more people with PS3s.

Here's a walkthrough video of the game from it's developers: