NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!

Go down 
+4
acandymancan
Shoe box ant
Erebus-Styx
3agle_land3r
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Final Fantasy XIII for 360?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!   Final Fantasy XIII for 360?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 am

I bought the collector's edition strategy guide! Now I can sell it in 70 years for a fortune.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!   Final Fantasy XIII for 360?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Garionepsilon wrote:
I bought the collector's edition strategy guide! Now I can sell it in 70 years for a fortune.

the games have to be good for collectors eds to be worth something, so far you're out of luck mate =/
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!   Final Fantasy XIII for 360?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 am

3agle_land3r wrote:
Garionepsilon wrote:

the games have to be good for collectors eds to be worth something, so far you're out of luck mate =/

Ow, considering I just bought the game half an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!   Final Fantasy XIII for 360?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII for 360?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: X-box-
Jump to: