NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Empty
PostSubject: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE   RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 am

I COMMAND YOU TO RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE AND RESCUE MY DAUGHTER

Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE   RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Speaking of rising from the grave...

Forum Resuscitation!

Have y'all been getting the fun emails from Mike?

I do hope someone picks up the torch. Smile Not sure what happened this year. If the new gents want to give me a shout, though, I'll happily pass along all relevant privs on forums etc, unless they want to start anew. Guess I'll say that to the gent who keeps mailing me, that'd be a better place to say this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE   RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes, I've heard about the one they call 'Mike'

I'm hopefully coming back to study September bank loans and university willing, It sure would be suite to have gamer soc waiting for me. Therefore I'm willing to facilitate the resurrection of the society (since Sam n Doolan are far toolazy busy). As a former Society president I'm familiar with all the fuss and hassle it takes to get a society back on the road.

So all interested parties should post here, how many people are interested, what they want from the society and stuff like that. Once we have solid numbers we can take it to societies and get reinstated, and hopefully our PS3 back.

btw Jeeves, you coming back in sept???

Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

PostSubject: Re: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE   RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 am

Lol been a while since I've been on here, but yeah, I'm up for some gamersoc action next year if peeps are about. Me, Sam, Shoebox and Owen have got a pretty sweet crib next year so the contest of best party snacks may be back on.

But yeah I am far far too lazy busy, to do anything about organising gamersoc in an official uni sense, but if anyone wants to just meet up for gaimz/drinking/pizza every so often I'm game. (eh, get it? I'm game. Oh lord I do make myself chuckle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE   RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
Page 1 of 1