NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L4D campaign anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

L4D campaign anyone? Empty
PostSubject: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 pm

sooo, L4D pack was 33% off and I have finally given in to valves pressuring techniques.
L4D1 is downloading and should be done this weekend, anyone up for running through the campaign with me? I hear it's much better with real people Smile

probably going to try one of the harder difficulties to keep it interesting

Though note I will be a noob so may need constant reviving/tips on how to shoot particular zombies or whatever.
I have L4D2 but am downloading and playing the first one first just because I'm like that :p
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

me and jeeva have the something to prove achievement. i;m sure we wouldn't mind helping out outs
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:34 am

awesome Smile it finished downloading last night so perhaps if another person is interested we can shoot some zombies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 am

I recently had a game with some random people on the Passing. We were all cussing Zoey and crying over Bill's corpse. Then we got killed by two Tanks. It was epic.

Short story aside, sure.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 am

cool, just have to find some time to get together and play, could be tricky what with deadlines and exams soon :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D campaign anyone?   L4D campaign anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L4D campaign anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: PC and Mac-
Jump to: