NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Shoebox get a Degree

Go down 
+5
Garionepsilon
Hellfang
Andy-G
Knightmare
Shoe box ant
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Help Shoebox get a Degree Empty
PostSubject: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Dear Comrades

I call upon thee for aid, I am currently doing my third year dissertation and badly need participants for my study. I call upon my gamer soc brethren in particular as my study is into impression formation in on-line gaming and features questions ONLY you can answer. So click the link, it'll only take 5 minuets and contains very humorous gamertags.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2N2RPHH

I will personally buy a drink for every participant at the next social

now if you reaaaalllyyy want to help, and go beyond the call of duty (no pun intended), It would be amazing if you could forward this to people on your gaming friend lists/guild or anyone you know who loves the gaimz, or if your on a computer related course and could get me some N numbers (e.g N0188917) that would be infinitely awesome and put me forever in your debt.

many thanks

Anthony 'Shoebox' Goodburn <3

Edit* to Jeeva: I tried those course codes, and they work but they got sent back rejected as I dont have permission to send to those codes, shit sux. If I could come round some time and pinch some N numbers you can have that pot of oreo ice cream and sevarl beverages )

Last edited by Shoe box ant on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knightmare
Gamer
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Hardcore Pwnography lulz

don't say I don't do anything for you Shoebox, but I'm collecting that drink tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Iloveyousomuchithurtssometimes.png

(Reads your collecting the drink)

Ihateyouwiththefireofathousandsuns.rar
Back to top Go down
Knightmare
Gamer
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 pm

well then, if your going to act like THAT...

yourahorriblepersonandihateyou:*(
Back to top Go down
Andy-G
Gamer
Andy-G

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Done and done. 'fraid most of my answers were the middle option though. I don't really care about much... Razz

Excluding GamerSoc of course!

Edit: Also, check yer messages! Found a nice little bunch of computing N numbers you can try.
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 am

dooonneee

i'm sure we have a list of all the n numbers of paying members for the society too, i imagine you could get them off tom
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 am

I seem to be doing a lot of these survey monkey things. Must be the in thing these days.

Pass my drink around so everyone gets a free sip on me.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:38 am

Quote :
Also, check yer messages! Found a nice little bunch of computing N numbers you can try

FUCKING A!!!

what course year is this? I just want to keep track so I dont end up emailing people twice, I'm planning to pinch some from Comp Sci games tech year two as well Very Happy

seriously guys, this means allot
Back to top Go down
Andy-G
Gamer
Andy-G

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

[quote="Shoe box ant"]
Quote :
what course year is this?

Year one. Can't say for sure as it doesn't specify in email but I'm assuming it's all the people from the Computing and IT Systems clusters. Or at least the ones who handed in their PPD coursework.

Edit: I fail at quoting...
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

I shall be collecting my beverage now Wink
I like how on here you say 'its only 5 minutes' then your survey warns 'up to 10 minutes', tis ok though, I did it anyway, normally I'd have switched off and gone to get food, but I did it for you shoebox.
Back to top Go down
3lmo
Hardcore Gamer
3lmo

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

done it, i'll get my course mate to do it because they like your hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 am

done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I did it, although most of my answers were "indifferent". Its rare that someone on the other end of a game bothers me, can usually mute them if they do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Quote :
I like how on here you say 'its only 5 minutes' then your survey warns 'up to 10 minutes'

yeah, but be honest, It doesn't even take 5 mins to do

Quote :
i'll get my course mate to do it because they like your hair Very Happy

I enjoyed this on two levels

Quote :
although most of my answers were "indifferent"

That's fine, I'm not expecting all of them to matter, just trying to identify the few that have a big impact (if at all)

thanks for all of your help this far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Shoebox get a Degree   Help Shoebox get a Degree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Shoebox get a Degree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: