NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Punkomatic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 am

Punkomatic 1
Punkomatic 2

An interesting browser based flash game about mashing guitar and drum combos to see what sounds good. The 2nd version is better IMO, as there are a lot more riffs to use plus a nifty Guitar Hero-like game thrown in as well. Been playing this for a while, it's always a nice way to spend some time away from things.

I already made a couple of random songs on both. I even went so far as to make some lyrics too (for fun). Smile

Example one I made (for use in Punk 2, copy and paste into the use data area):
(March of Euphoria)bL-gab-gac-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,-hhK-cgT-cgS-chA-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,dR-cdR-ceC-cdc-ccC-ccc-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,-hoA-cmk-coD-cow-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c

Feel free to make your own and post here. Maybe we can make an album or something.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 am

lolz this is awesome.
I spent ages on this game, will definately not be passing this year now :/

heres my first composition

(The Mortality Of Zombies)at-gau-gav-gaw-gax-gay-gaz-gaA-gaw-gax-gay-gaz-gcz-cac-gad-gae-gaf-gag-gac-gad-c!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A,-dps-ccF-cdK-cbh-cbT-acF-a!!-EfQ-gcF-cdK-cbh-cbT-acF-acF-cdK-cbh-cbT-acF-a!!-UmC-cmC-cpo-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A,-paN-cbn-abN-a!!-gfq-gfF-gfF-gfr-gbN-ccA-caN-cbn-abN-abN-ccA-caN-cbn-abN-a!!-ahu-aft-gft-gbS-ccF-caS-cbs-abS-abS-ccF-cfq-gfq-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-xfP-gfP-gmw-cml-cmi-sdK-cbh-cbT-acF-acF-cdK-cbh-cbT-acF-a!!-apm-afS-gfS-gcK-cdP-cbm-cbY-acK-acK-cdP-cmC-cmC-cmC-cpo-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Wow Eagle, that's great. I can see that in L4D during a survival.
And it's in tune as well. Sad Why is it so difficult to get things in tune?
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 pm

most of its just simple punk-rock riffs, since I play guitar, its easier to know which frets produce what sounds I guess.

a quick tip is that you can use the 1,3,5,7,9 frets on the E string and A string together in almost any order to get some catchy riffs, this is mostly what green day do for all of their songs.

my guitar riff was mostly E7, A5, E3, E5, E7 I think

It seems like a quite flexible editor, im gonna see if I can make some actual punk songs into tracks on there.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Ok, I have a comeback.

(Inane Victory)cz-cbN-gbC-gbC-gdg-ecE-aav-gcQ-cam-cbC-gbP-gbw-ccD-acE-aby-gby-gbx-gbC-gdh-acI-abP-gcZ-cby-gbL-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,-dml-cmB-cnM-cnL-cnM-cnL-ski-gnM-cnL-cnM-cnL-cnJ-cnN-chM-gnD-cnw-cnB-cnU-cfZ-cmA-cbN-cox-coA-ccO-ccS-gmn-cmo-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q,hu-cfA-cfA-ccS-ccS-ccS-ccS-cfu-gfu-geR-chu-cft-gft-cft-cft-cft-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cbR-caD-acQ-acq-aad-cfX-cfX-ees-ces-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q,-hpm-cgO-cgO-cgO-cgO-kmi-gmi-ggO-cgO-chb-chc-chb-cfV-cgb-cgb-cgb-cgb-cgb-cgb-cfS-gfX-cfX-cfX-cfX-cfX-cfX-cfX-cfX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q

Also, all that mumbo jumbo about frets and stuff is wasted on me. I have no idea about guitars. I just like the sound they make.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm

as an example of how easy Green Day riffs are, here's part 1 of Jesus Of Suburbia (only 1 part as its a 9min song, and I dont like green day THAT much)

(Jesus Of Suburbia Pt1)cG-b!!cG-bcBaO-gcG-b!!cG-bcBaO-gaQ-bcCaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQcEcG-b!!cG-bcBaO-gcG-b!!cG-bcBaO-gaQ-bcCaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQ-aaQcEcG-b!!cG-bcBaO-gcG-b!!cG-bcBcG-acG-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-W,dB-adC!!cw-acx!!aM-cby-cdB-adC!!cw-acx!!aM-cby-caXaMbNbyaXaMbNbyaXaMby!!kGbIaZaMkGbIaZaMdB-adC!!cw-acx!!aM-cby-cdB-adC!!cw-acx!!aM-cby-caXaMbNbyaXaMbNbyaXaMby!!kGbIaZaMkGbIaZaMdB-adC!!cw-acx!!aM-cby-cdB-adC!!aF-aaG!!cw-abK-abb-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,cv-acw!!bI-abJ!!aA-cba-ccv-acw!!bI-abJ!!aA-cba-caHaAbkbaaHaAbkbaaHaAba!!cubgaJaAcubgaJaAcv-acw!!bI-abJ!!aA-cba-ccv-acw!!bI-abJ!!aA-cba-caHaAbkbaaHaAbkbaaHaAba!!cubgaJaAcubgaJaAcv-acw!!bI-abJ!!aA-cba-ccv-acw!!av-aaw!!bI-abi-aaK-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

nice song garion Smile tho it goes quite out of tune at 57s picks up at the end, love the outro Razz
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:40 pm

for those that know it, this is Emma by Alkaline Trio

(Emma)ap-cap-cap-cap-ccu-gcu-gcu-gcu-gcu-gcu-gcA-aap-cap-cap-cap-ccu-gcu-gcu-gcu-gcu-gcu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-ccu-gcu-gcu-gdg-Z-Z-Z-Z-W,ap-ccg-acS-aap-ccg-acS-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-ami-gcD-aap-ccg-acS-aap-ccg-acS-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-ami-caa-acD-ami-caa-acD-ami-caa-acD-ami-caa-acD-acD-caa-cbR-acD-aaa-cbR-acD-aaa-cbR-acD-aap-Z-Z-Z-Z-W,ak-cbx-abX-aak-cbx-abX-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-a!!-gbN-aak-cbx-abX-aak-cbx-abX-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-a!!-caa-abN-a!!-caa-abN-a!!-caa-abN-a!!-caa-abN-abN-caa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aaa-cbn-abN-aak-Z-Z-Z-Z-W,-pab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-ami-gcD-a!!-oab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-aab-cbS-acE-ami-c!!-cmi-c!!-cmi-c!!-cmi-c!!-ccD-caa-cbR-acD-aaa-cbR-acD-aaa-cbR-acD-aap-Z-Z-Z-Z-W
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

3agle_land3r wrote:
for those that know it, this is Emma by Alkaline Trio

<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 am

@Eagle: Heard of Dean Gray? I'm a big fan, s'good stuff.

[For the record, it's a bunch of remixed stuff (apparently the influences of the American Idiot album) along with said American Idiot, and I prefer it to the actual album. oh wells.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Sponsored content

Punkomatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkomatic   Punkomatic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punkomatic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: PC and Mac-
Jump to: