NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC gamers rule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 am

Big up the PC gamers. GO WOLVERINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 am

Oh, this thread. Again.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 am

yeah, i know, i was bored

I have been playing PC games a lot more recently. I bought a 360 last year and spent a lot of time on it yet the quality and replayability of games seems to have drifted somewhat, that plus the xmas steam sales seem to have made it apparent (to me at least) that the PC still dominates in terms of quality gaming.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 am

When I was but a young lad, I believed that a PC was for work and grownups. Now I am old, and I know the truth. That a PC is also for games.
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 am

I think old would be hotly debated among other communities but meh, indeed the PC does tend to be glossed over when people think of games, despite that fact that they are still referred to as 'computer' games even when for console
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC gamers rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamers rule   PC gamers rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC gamers rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: PC and Mac-
Jump to: