NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Game Are You Gaming?

Go down 
+3
Radical Ewok
acandymancan
Erebus-Styx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

What Game Are You Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 am

This week I am getting back into Halo 3, getting ready for master chief Mondays. I'll also be playing Rock Band, Castle Crashers demo, Braid and Unreal Tournament, maybe a little bit of Soul Calibur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 am

Yeah, ive just bought halo 3 from ebay. So gonna get some practice in before we all head back to uni. I've also bought a new 9800 nvidia card, So i plan to be playing some steam games such as Counter strike source, Team fortress 2 and others.

Xbox games im currently playing are:

Soul Calibur 4
Guitar Hero 3 (cant wait for 4!)
Played some tennis and pin pong recently

So yeah Sol Cal, CSS and GH3. Halo to come.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:37 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:
and Unreal Tournament,

Lol, cant wait to be able to play this properly with a new gpx on my pc!
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 am

I'm whoring badges with an IRL friend in WoW atm. But im also hooking up a bit of CoD4. IT FUCKING OWNS! aslo going to set up steam on my new compjuters and then rawk some TF2.
Back to top Go down
Shyna_Nera
Gamer
Shyna_Nera

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

Aaaahh, you're making me want to re-install UT/2k4 now!

I'm just beating PS1 games I didn't get around to the first time. Silhouette Mirage, Silent Bomber, Omega Boost, Crash 2.. And Disgaea, though that's not PS1. XD
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey Shyna_Nera welcome to the forums, I remember i had omega boost for dreamcast way back in the day. If you like the old UT you should really hook up some unreal 3 its great.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:01 pm

I'm pretty sure i'm going to get UT3. Just need to get some mega bucks first, and ofcourse im getting it for the PC. Keep it real, keep it wasd.
Back to top Go down
Shyna_Nera
Gamer
Shyna_Nera

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 am

Erebus-Styx wrote:
Hey Shyna_Nera welcome to the forums, I remember i had omega boost for dreamcast way back in the day. If you like the old UT you should really hook up some unreal 3 its great.

Thankyou! ^.^

Alas, my lil laptop can't handle anything past 2k4. I'm kinda priced out of leading-edge gaming (past DS games) until I graduate. -.- So mostly I go for retro stuff these days, out of practicality.
Back to top Go down
lindsay40k
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm trudging through the Phoenix Wright series. I find point and click adventures quite tedious, abut I'm willing to put up with it for the courtroom drama.

Been playing a fair bit of Marvel vs Capcom as well.
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I love me some marvel vs capcom, used to have it for the dreamcast, i was always megaman and gambit
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 pm

lindsay40k wrote:
I'm trudging through the Phoenix Wright series. I find point and click adventures quite tedious, abut I'm willing to put up with it for the courtroom drama.

Been playing a fair bit of Marvel vs Capcom as well.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2758182
Back to top Go down
AmazingTrowpedo
Casual Gamer
AmazingTrowpedo

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Erebus-Styx wrote:
I love me some marvel vs capcom, used to have it for the dreamcast, i was always megaman and gambit

I'm going to bring my PS2 up to the house along with marvel vs capcom 2 bring it on Willatron!
Back to top Go down
Shyna_Nera
Gamer
Shyna_Nera

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:35 pm

I played a little bit of MvC2, but the music always put me off. And in PvP, it's incredibly unbalanced, let's be fair.

VIPER BEAM!
VIPER BEAM!
HYPER VIPER BEAM!
Back to top Go down
lindsay40k
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Marvel vs Capcom 2 was an absolute travesty. It failed in absolutely every possible sense of the word.

Whilst the three-a-side concept was interesting, the implementation on a six-button setup meant the controls were ruined.

The sound and graphics were appalling. I don't mean that just in a subjective 'I loved MvC's style and don't like this style' way - I also mean in an objective 'this is cluttered and clashing to the point of dysfunctional' way.

Even the apparent win of having characters such as Monkey and Jill was utterly negated by the obvious brokenness of fighters like Cable and Magneto and support characters like Iceman & Doctor Doom.

And finally, the overwhelming majority of characters - including Ryu and Rockman FFS - being locked - EVEN ON THE ARCADE CABINET?

Awful.
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Perhaps next time i'm home i'll bring my dreamcast and a billion games (including house of the dead with 2 light guns!). The AV cable needs replacing tho, better hit up ebay.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:43 am

Radical Ewok wrote:
Keep it real, keep it wasd.

QFT
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:27 am

I've been playing castle crashers solidly this week, so good!
Back to top Go down
Shyna_Nera
Gamer
Shyna_Nera

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Erebus-Styx wrote:
I've been playing castle crashers solidly this week, so good!

Oooh, that one I have played. It seems very good. ^^
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Recently bought Trauma Centre:Second Opinion, I love it, even though it makes me sweat like a real surgeon.

and also
i bought Deadly Creatures, after all the hype that it's been getting, and man, it's so awesome, i'm not quite sure what the story is, but when i'm running up walls as a tarantula, pouncing on stuff while roaring (yeah i didn't know tarantulas roared) and doing spin attacks (which are the coolest thing ever!) or playing as a scorpion and stinging things and grabbing hold of spiders and throwing them around, i'm loving it. DEADLY CREATURES IS AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 am

i played trauma center for the wii and it kicked ass, i didn't really get why there were small dragons inside people though.

btw i'm gaming the shit out of left for dead. when the zombie apocalpypse happens come find me, i'll be the guy in a massive trench coat carrying an AK.
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 am

jeez did you not read what people were telling you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:54 am

QQ I want left for dead. Seeing as I don't have it yet (and am waiting for steam to give offers on it due to Jay saying there is new content out soon ^_^) I have decided to play a little bit of WoW since my account selling failed due to fake buyer. So Its got like 1 weeks left the I guess its onto left 4 dead yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Gaming?   What Game Are You Gaming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Gaming?
Page 1 of 1