NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon league

Go down 
+3
Shoe box ant
Jeeva
Erebus-Styx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 am

Nintendo hasn't been getting much attention on these forums. I for one would like to take part in a gamer soc pokemon tournament next year... anyone interested? anyone at all?

Last edited by Erebus-Styx on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Jeeva
Treasurer

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 am

Heheh, which generation of games are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 am

As much as I love the classic it would have to be diamond and pearl just because i doubt anybody owns a normal gameboy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Heheh, strewth. Guess I'll have to play it some more, get an actual squad up, as though I submitted to the nostalgia enough to buy it, never really got back in there. =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 pm

I still pick up from time to time, still grinding through victory road, every member of my team except one is part poison type and I don't think you can use items like antidote in a link up battle mwhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:50 pm

I'd be down for that, still I need to complete pearl though ( I stalled at the 8th gym). At this rate I might as well wait for Platinum. Oh an if this went ahead would it be DS vs DS or done via battle revolution?
Back to top Go down
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:27 pm

i am SO up for this!

Erebus-Styx wrote:
As much as I love the classic it would have to be diamond and pearl just because i doubt anybody owns a normal gameboy anymore.

i do.
i have an original gameboy, gameboy colour and a gameboy advance.
they're here with me at uni and i always carry one of them around with me!

Gameboys > friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:12 am

sounds awesome. i have a half decent team on pearl. i still grind them when i'm waiting for laundry.
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
keziaftw
Insane Gamer
keziaftw

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:59 pm

i haven't played pokemon in SO long...
i might have to restart diamond and play it constantly on my flight to new york on wednesday, be a way to kill the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kezziebeat
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 am

I would but sadly i has no pokemons, unless you count red. Thats still good right, riiight??
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Red.............>Sad

THATS THE BEST VERSION!!!

(even though the title of best pokemon game technically goes to crystal on the gameboy colour)
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 am

Pokemon league 20090323

My sentiments exactly. The release of platinum doesn't really hold any value for me, but "I gotta make sure my boys are ready to kill". I'm gonna be hooking up some Diamond over the Easter.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm

I'll be honest, I was in my flat the other day, looking out the window at the sunny sky, and I got 'The Urge'. I got a massive hankering for some PKMN action so il be hitting pearl up over easter too, I dunno, when spring/summer comes around, its Pokemon season.
Back to top Go down
lillsquirt2
Hardcore Gamer
lillsquirt2

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Reactivating posts   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, as its a new year (of sorts) I'll say I got Pearl and Platinum and looking for someone to trade/battle.

Also you guys heard about Soul Silver and Heart Gold?
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 am

Quote :
Also you guys heard about Soul Silver and Heart Gold?

Heard about it? Gamer Socs very own 'Elite Four' (Erebusl, Hellfang, Doolan, me) were talking about a race when It came out. Start at the very same second, see who beats Red first THEN BATTLE TO THE DEATH

Notes:
lol me and doolan dnt even have propper pokemon, and was pixellated in on this?
Back to top Go down
lillsquirt2
Hardcore Gamer
lillsquirt2

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:56 am

What are the rules of this race, ie no trading from other games, unless its like-fir like in power ad lvl ect?

Also, I have a PCP so I will be able to get the S/NEP as well XD

Mu ha ha ha!

And I got a friend to translate the PCP pichu for me, and it turns out its called Celerbi...
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 am

why wont they release a legit celebi, its like they want me to hack.

dunno bout rules, jus shootin ideas, but for me it will be about trying to recapture that magic summer......
Back to top Go down
lillsquirt2
Hardcore Gamer
lillsquirt2

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm

I think you can get it in this version(s), let me check...

Yes it will be in it, but only though an event, most proebly wi-fi...

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/celebi.shtml
Back to top Go down
lillsquirt2
Hardcore Gamer
lillsquirt2

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon MMOG   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 am

I have been playing a game for a while, that I am quite sure is legal, and basically its 3rd gen graphics pokemon MMOG. Same crontols and actions as the gba games, and they are updating regurly (moving the client to a new java thing).

Currently the main site at time of typing is down, but the game I think is up...

and my client is out of date, with 997 mini updates so I think they have updated Johto.

They current (lat time I checked) had Kanto and Johto open, yo start in Kanto and once you get to celedon (lt surge) you can go to johto.

The game works on rep, you can buy things as soon as you want, but you would need 100 rep to sell/trade.

You get 0.2 rep per cpu defeated 5-10 per gym leader and 1/20th opps players rep each time you beat them.

The website is

www.pokemonworldonline.net
Back to top Go down
lillsquirt2
Hardcore Gamer
lillsquirt2

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 am

Did I mention its free?

I'm on as NecronLordOfMars so look for me in the playerdex or in the players playing slection and tell me your from ntu or gamersoc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon league   Pokemon league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon league
Page 1 of 1