NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoW Teir9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

WoW Teir9 Empty
PostSubject: WoW Teir9   WoW Teir9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 am

Is it me or do you feel a company earning over a billion dollars a year from a game should put more time into it's art department?

Here's what T9 will look like:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=881

All the armor types (Plate, Mail, Leather and Cloth) are the same damn model jus with diffrent colours! Come on Blizzard stop listening Activision telling you how stupid we all are and fucking work for once! I remember when T2 came out. EVERY class had a great armor set, they were all unique and class spesific. Since WotLK you've just been fucking lazy. T9 all has the same model with diffrent colours, T8 looked like shit(see rogue's T8 helm for example) and T7/7.5 was the same fucking model as T3 which I suppose I can let go because T3 was the best looking armor i've ever seen in any fantasy film or game and only about 3% of people playing WoW back when got the chance to get it. You're just taking the piss now. Pull your fingers out and make more amazing armor sets like T2/3/4/5/6.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

WoW Teir9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Teir9   WoW Teir9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Their excuse is that it helps in Arena to cause confusion to your enemies. Fuck that I want glowing orbs and shit spinning around in my shoulders!
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/

WoW Teir9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: PC and Mac-
Jump to: