NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drag Me To Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Drag Me To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Drag Me To Hell   Drag Me To Hell Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:46 am

I saw this film last night and thought it was amazing. Because it's from the Sam Rami, who created the masterpiece that is the Evil Dead Trillogy, it obviously doesn't take it's self too seriously like other horror films such as Creap and The Hills Have Eyes. Because of this you get some really brilliant funny parts. This isn't to say that the film isn't scary as fuck, with in the first 5 miniutes of the film you're left schocken up pretty badly and then you realise there's another hour and a half of it left.

I highly recommend you go see this film and make sure you're bladder is dry as a bone before you enter the cinema. Last year I saw alot of horror films with my old housemates, we went through quite a few of the generic popcorn horror films such as Creap and I have to say this film is a lot more scary than them. If you're a fan of the Evil Dead series, or like the type of horror films such as Teeth then this is a film you can not miss. I recommed you see it in the cinema as soon as you can while it's still selling out screens because the atmospher in there is so great.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

Drag Me To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me To Hell   Drag Me To Hell Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:51 am

it's had some good reviews but I'm not always a horror film man. Wont stop me from seeing it though. Hey Jay, are you up for some movie marathons soon at the cinewebs since I have fuck all to do now and I havent used my cineworld card for a week or two?
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/

Drag Me To Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: