NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finch
Noob
Finch

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey everyone, I just joined the forum and was wondering if a few of you guys don't mind introducing yourselves. I came across this website whilst seraching for anything related to Counter-Strike and Nottingham Uni, sadly I couldn't find a single thing except for a bunch of people with the initials C.S. However, I managed to find this lucky gem. Even though it does seem like I'm trying to scrape into Trent here... seriously Nottingham University has a useless GameSoc. ¬_¬.

It's just really cool to see that quite a lot of people are into video games in the local area since I feel like the only geek who plays CS at my uni. I have an old mate who goes to Trent and also plays CS, (pretty hilarious that he didn't know about this website or the society Razz) so we just wanted to say hello and hope to see someone of you guys on a few CS 1.6 or CS:S servers.

Peace to you from the uni down the road (well sort of anyway).

- Erik albino
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 am

hey man, welcome to the forums. nottingham uni gamer soc had just started to join our socials before christmas. but sadly the place where we used to have our socials closed down over the christmas holidays so they're sort of in the same boat as us atm while we look for a new place to have socials. Also every sunday we had an event called CS:Sundays. Although this never really took off/died over christmas too we're looking to refresh intrest in it because there are alot of people who love to play this game.

Even though you're at NU you should feel welcome to join our steam community. There are loads of guys on there who you can get to know and they're all pretty sound from my experiance of talking to them Smile

enjoy the forums
Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: