NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions For A New Cave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

Suggestions For A New Cave Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok so as the regular attenders to the socials know, junktion7 has now closed down. This is very QQ and means no more super happy fun times with the hook up of an xbox!

This said, It is time to think where we can get socials going again. Any suggestions are welcome at the moment, just in case you guys think you have the most ultimate gamer soc spot that we have missed.

Cya soon all!
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Hmm.....Honestly no where comes to mind. But we're Gamer Soc man! People should be begging us to hold our socials at their establishments!!!

but really, It would be a shame to take the 'game' out of the 'gamer social' ( 'r social'?), but we could give the nights a more portable flavour.
Il keep an eye out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

*halts his D&D-flag waving for the time being*

An IRC channel wouldn't go amiss for keeping everyone in the society social. Just sayin'.
So far it's been very difficult for me to attend any socials so far, which sucks. Mondays suck for me. Neutral

If I find out anything of use I'll post it here.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 pm

new socials will not, and will never be on a wedneday or thurday (that's when i raid lol) I'm going to talk to the people who took over J7 and who now just call it seven, obv because they're in such a shit position geographically to the city they're going to want a sociect to rawk it's roost. so hang tight.

tbh all the counsil members JUST got back to town a week ago MAX. so give us a little chance to catch up with our budds and new term projects. (i atm have done this so im FULL into finding new places for gamer soc peeps Very Happy) we'd still like more people to turn up as it's ghey trying hard and setting something up that only 4 pro people turn up to. that being said the last few weeks of gamer soc socials at J7 were mega lulz and I <3 you all for coming and making this society so much more than we ever thought it could be.

Thank you guys so much for being really pro, and really nice. If you stick with us we'll get stuff sorted soon for you because we <3 you guys!
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey, these things take time. we could just go the normal hang outs like the (*cough*) 'other' societies, but I and im sure the rest of the soc appreciate the extra effort you guys are putting in.

glad to hear something solid though, me Sam an Doolan were wondering what we would do without gamer soc, and wether or not you guys ran off with the funds to buy the isle of mann...
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 am

piiiiiftt the ilse of man, cummon! at least the isle of wight! Yeah apparently J7 is reopening as junction or something or jsut seven, I forget. But yeah defo get some talks in with them to see whats what. I doubt they are gonna say no, and even if they do we can still turn up and fucking invade them even if they don't like it. They are not gonna say no to use buying beers!
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 pm

ok i may have gone to coco tangs tonight and asked them whilve bery drunk if they want ot have us,. they dont. SOZ KEK LOL Sad))*(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 am

it's likely that we're have a few events at cucamara's. they seem to be quite accomadating to societies and they don't charge for us to be there. also they can stock up drinks we want for personalised cocktails Very Happy

i'm going to get in contact with them over summer and sort something out once we see how many people have signed up over the freshers fair.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm

GAMING COCKTAILS!!!!!

(I saw a few on the webs, I'll try an find them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions For A New Cave   Suggestions For A New Cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For A New Cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: RL Banter-
Jump to: