NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serif
Hardcore Gamer
Serif

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 am

Yeah, delving into my plentiful stash of pretentious, I guess I should make an introduction, as opposed to spending all of the coming year lurking like I do only every other bloody forum.

An invariably small number will have met me on Tuesday at the Clifton campus fair; I was the guy in the black jacket, long hair with red tips, idly floating between the gamersoc stand and rocksoc, which I have to say, were so wonderfully conveniently placed right next to each other in the corner.

For relevant information, the name's Tom, I'll be studying physics with astrophysics, and I'm primarily a PC gamer.
My choices in methods of procrastination generally include Mass Effect, UT3, BF2142, C&C3 and Crysis Warhead. Yes, I did buy the expansion for BF2142, and yes, it was a waste of £5. I also bought the expansion for C&C3, that was a waste, too. I'm beginning to regret having left certain things at home after less than a week here (UT3, photoshop), but I guess that'll settle after lectures start.[/blog]

Meh.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 am

Serif wrote:

idly floating between the gamersoc stand and rocksoc, which I have to say, were so wonderfully conveniently placed right next to each other in the corner

Woot, nice to hear from you. Glad to see more signing up to the forums. Yeah and we managed to ninja that stool! Lucky us eh. Otherwize no one could have played sol cal. Anywho welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Soc Banter-
Jump to: