NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starcraft II Beta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:53 am

So guys I got in the starcraft II beta bout a couple of weeks and then a few days ago they sent me a friend key to invite someone else. Was just wondering does anybody have any interest, and do they have anything cool, cd keys or other beta's or something to trade?
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 am

I have 3 beta keys for Blur for the xbox 360, not much I know but its a good game Smile
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Free Beta Keys!   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Ok so blizzard decided they will be nice and send me 2 more beta keys for starcraft 2 (nice surprise).
Anyways here they are, first people to grab em get em, because they become invalid once redeemed by once.

Key: GMZ4XV-7WN2-PBYEYP-67VC-84VV88

Key: REKHG9-VH4R-8J8R4W-9V6G-C72ZCZ
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

ooh nicely played, I has nabbed one of them, my mate got sent a key too I was quite jealous.
Back to top Go down
krazko
Casual Gamer
krazko

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:41 am

i stole the other one Smile
Back to top Go down
s_doolan
Hardcore Gamer
s_doolan

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Cool cool. Lol Jeeva is gonna be in despair now, he was like "I need that!" at jays house last night.
Back to top Go down
krazko
Casual Gamer
krazko

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm

s_doolan wrote:
Cool cool. Lol Jeeva is gonna be in despair now, he was like "I need that!" at jays house last night.

yeah i know xD ooh well poor Jeeva Wink

baah im stuck at patching it seems :S just starts a new patch download over and over again -_-
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:22 pm

yeah there are 14/15 patches, took me a while to download em, think their servers are a little busy :p
Back to top Go down
krazko
Casual Gamer
krazko

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:28 pm

3agle_land3r wrote:
yeah there are 14/15 patches, took me a while to download em, think their servers are a little busy :p

haha... well it downloads, gets to 100% and just restarts... and patchnotes only state the latest patch... so a bit confused xD
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:08 pm

hmm, it should say your current 'version' or whatever, at the top I think, the latest version is 0.14something the download bar has to 'complete'(like what you describe) 14/15 times to get your version number to the latest, it does take a while, particularly on patch 10ish
Back to top Go down
krazko
Casual Gamer
krazko

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:32 pm

3agle_land3r wrote:
hmm, it should say your current 'version' or whatever, at the top I think, the latest version is 0.14something the download bar has to 'complete'(like what you describe) 14/15 times to get your version number to the latest, it does take a while, particularly on patch 10ish

yeah saw it now Very Happy thanks mate... thought my system was going weird there Razz am at 10 atm Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:58 am

Lol, yeah, just remembered this now, and was like "=O" then got here, and was all despair-y. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Sponsored content

Starcraft II Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II Beta   Starcraft II Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft II Beta
Page 1 of 1