NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The burning question

Go down 
+2
Garionepsilon
Mark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Casual Gamer
Mark

The burning question Empty
PostSubject: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 am

At last social a question has been asked that i feel needs looked at more, it started with a game of soul caliber and the person whom i was agasint picked yoda and went on to say that yoda could beat anyone. naturally i felt the need to defend other charectors, I.E goku from dragonball z. the question is:

Who is better, Yoda or Goku?

I'll state that goku is the best because he is bigger than yoda and has really cool powers.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Ah, one of those debates. As much as I like to say Yoda, he cannot force choke, and so I give my vote to Goku.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm sure yoda could force choke....if he wanted to

but lets look at it this way

Goku can
.Fly
.Teleport
.Shoot planet destroying beams
.Has Power level >9000

Yoda does none of these

tbh the real question is who would win a fight out of Superman Vs Goku

The burning question Goku-vs-superman
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 am

I suppose Yoda could, but he's too busy talking in riddles and warning of foreboding evil.

Superman is 'the man of steel'. Goku can blast through steel, I'm assuming, as he can destroy a whole planet.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Casual Gamer
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 am

supermans good and he gets his power from the sunbut despite that goku would win since he could just destroy the sun or go ape
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am

hmmm......

can Goku go ape? Only as a child, unless you count GT, but GT IS NOT CANNON

there's no evidence in the shows that he could destroy the sun, but tbh I don't think its much of a stretch, the real issue is whether he would destroy the sun, Earth's source of energy, just to defeat Superman

but I guess he could just wish it back with the Dragonballs
Back to top Go down
piebear
Casual Gamer
piebear

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 am

yoda kicks ASS
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 am

Yoda. There's just no question, the force is that good. It can turn the tide of anything...

Although to be honest, I'd go with Revan anytime.
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 am

There should be a big thread of these 'who would win in a fight' questions. Save space and whatnot, in case people start making ones like 'Lord Voldemort vs Darth Sidious' and 'Sauron vs David Cameron'...

Revan might be good. Looks badass and takes names.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Quote :
'Sauron vs David Cameron'..

we should have a result for this soon, although you should be aware Saurons real name is Peter Mandelson (AKA Darth Mandelson)
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

David Cameron Fo sHO
Back to top Go down
Lazuka
Gamer
Lazuka

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

We all know Barak Obama is just like The Emperor... Soon he'll reform America into the Galactic Empire. He'd win. study
Back to top Go down
Garionepsilon
Mega Gamer
Garionepsilon

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 am

Lazuka wrote:
We all know Barak Obama is just like The Emperor... Soon he'll reform America into the Galactic Empire. He'd win. study

Not if Obi Wan Mugabe has anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The burning question   The burning question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The burning question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Soc Banter-
Jump to: