NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Matrix Offline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm

It's been known for a while, but today is the day The Matrix goes offline (ironic reight?!). To send the game off with a bang all characters in the game have been auto 'dinging' to their highest level and all accounts have been given millions of dollars of ingame money so everyone can buy the best loot. You may ask the reason why they're doing this and why it will be fun to automatically be given everything for the last day? Well the answer is they're organising a massive robot invasion on Zion (like what you might see in the last film). Players get the chance to fight waves and waves of never ending robots untill finally the Matrix is shut down.

The game may of had a broken combat system, not really follow the plot of the films and be part of a franchise which was pretty bad after the first film. But I'm sure there are people out there who will miss this.

R.I.P. The Matrix Online
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 pm

so the matrix is offline, Does that mean the humans won?

I remember when tablu rasa went offline, everyone though there would be this epic ending where everyone dies in nuclear holocaust , but they pussied out and the humans won.

I wonder how WoW will end... if ever
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:27 pm

they will just release WoW2. which will be the orginal game again but with OMG GRAPHIX!?!?!!!

I've had alot of people complane to me about the graphics in WoW and how it's put them off playing it. I say to them "HEY NOOB! IF U WANA C SUM GPX DEN BY A PS3 LOL, UR PC/MAC(lol) CANT EVN RUN WOW ON BST SEATINGS FO AND GO PLAY RS OLL9OLOLOLOLOL=08OL08OILOL=8OKL760HJ8F0 4IP5EHJREAG DREVGT765HY7JHUY BVRGF6CXEWSR BG6MNJU7YJUH BVC4"

I really hurt my face typing that last part in :/
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 am

Yeah but they upped the graphics in wow with every expansion. They put in detailed shadows in the last one and it has changed how a lot of things look
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:57 am

they've also competly changed the character models of all major NPC's (Lady Sylvanas and Thrall for example)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Matrix Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Offline   The Matrix Offline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matrix Offline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter-
Jump to: