NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ken Fighter IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

Ken Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: Ken Fighter IV   Ken Fighter IV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

So Finally got around to playing Street Fighter IV with my sweet new Ryu Fightpad (Slowpoke.jpg, I know) and all I can say is:

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOUUUU SETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CRAWLED THROUGH ARCADE FOR TWO HOURS TO GET TO THAT CHEAP CUNT, BEAT HIM IN THE FIRST ROUND AND HES ALL LIKE "Hmmm let me show you my true power kekekekek!" AND THEM HES LIKE *BAM* TELEPORT LOL, LAWS OF PHYSICS LOL INSTANTGRABPILEDRIVERSONICBOOMRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So SFIV: Discuss
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

Ken Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Fighter IV   Ken Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 am

Haha, been there done that :p

Youtube vids helped me beat the cheap noob... also going to an easier setting! Online is not much better tbh, though its easy to beat a bad ken...
Back to top Go down
Hellfang
Treasurer
Hellfang

Ken Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Fighter IV   Ken Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 am

haha, yeah Seth is annoying the first few times you fight him, but after awhile you figure out his patterns and he's actually pretty easy. i've been through the game a fair few times on the hardest difficulty and i never have to use continues against Seth, its always Vega or some other character you would expect to be easy to beat. :<
Back to top Go down
http://hellfang.co.uk
Sponsored content

Ken Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Fighter IV   Ken Fighter IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Fighter IV
Page 1 of 1