NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duke Nukem (not) Forever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Duke Nukem (not) Forever Empty
PostSubject: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

3D Realms, the developers of Duke Nukem, is now no more. Could this be the end of Duke Nukem? ^^
Back to top Go down
3agle_land3r
Mega Gamer
3agle_land3r

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:10 am

I was sad when I heard this, that game was in production for years.... and now probly gone forever.... :'(
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:58 am

Never was a game so aptly named...
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Insane Gamer
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:45 pm

the gameplay footage they had of it on kotaku looked pretty ace though, tis a shame it was never finished!
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:41 pm

there is a chance the game will be picked up by someone else, but chances are it will be rushed out and not live up to its potential.
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:47 am

I think we all knew this game was never gonna come out, what was it over 10 years in production!? Even if 3D realms lasted forever I still think we would all be long gone before that game was released! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem (not) Forever   Duke Nukem (not) Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem (not) Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter-
Jump to: