NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future is BRIGHT?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

The future is BRIGHT?! Empty
PostSubject: The future is BRIGHT?!   The future is BRIGHT?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 am

A former employee of Ensemble Studios has formed Windstorm Studios, already hard at work on "an online game unlike anything you've ever seen!"

Are you tired of online games filled with depressing predictions of post apocalyptic destruction? Are you weary of walking through grey streets beneath grey skies and killing grey zombies? Have you had your fill of dank cellars and dark caves? Well so have we! And we're ready to build a brighter world! A better online game - a game with the promise of of a hopeful future — cities of glass and steel, and most importantly, flying cars!

Read full artical here.

I don't know anything about this game other than what's in the kotaku artical, but i know i want it! :X
Back to top Go down

The future is BRIGHT?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter-
Jump to: