NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where for art thow, Lady Grey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El_Immigrento
Casual Gamer
El_Immigrento

Where for art thow, Lady Grey! Empty
PostSubject: Where for art thow, Lady Grey!   Where for art thow, Lady Grey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 pm

bollicky bollicky bollicky balls! Lionhead mucked up big time here!

I lurrrvvvved Fable, and i was really looking forward to living the rest of the game life owning albion and being EVIL! but no, it glitched. sucks. any know of a patch to be made at all?
Back to top Go down
El_Immigrento
Casual Gamer
El_Immigrento

Where for art thow, Lady Grey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where for art thow, Lady Grey!   Where for art thow, Lady Grey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm

**SPOILERS**
EDIT: me being a fool forgot to mention the point of this topic! I chose Lady Grey to be my lawfully wedded wife and when it came down to crunch time on the card decision, I chose the family, only to find out, it foofed up and she is no where to be found, online lots have had the same problem, was just wondering if anyone on here has had the same issue.
Back to top Go down

Where for art thow, Lady Grey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter :: X-box-
Jump to: