NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CoD5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

CoD5 Empty
PostSubject: CoD5   CoD5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes, i'm still up at 5 am. Reason being, CoD5 Multiplayer Beta just got release don the XBLA marketplace, free ofcourse. Download it, its zomfg amazing. I'm already level 8 woot. Can see this being my new big thing.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

CoD5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5   CoD5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 pm

lol i was about to download this after getting your message and in the process of deleting demos, of which i have no idea how they were downloaded, i came across a tomb raider demo.

i'm not positive which one it was but it's one of the latest ones. it is terrible, its become more combat themed which is terrible, the combat itself is terrible too. also i remeber lara being alot more sassy with a darker soul, which is why i was shocked when she was giggeling when she came out of a swimming pool.

i'm just upset with the way its gone, i played tomb raider 1&2 all the way though and i just want to know why after fighting mother fucking dinosaurs in the first and a freekin' dragon in the second all lara comes up against now are retarded mercenaries who for some reason all bought the same clothes and sunglasses and decided to chill out at an anchient temple at the top of a mountian.

it's just really tarinished my veiws of the series. OMG SAVE IT FOR THE PODCAST!

also i'll download CoD5 tomorrow, people have been saying its just CoD4 but in WWII and why would you want to play the same game again but with worse and more inaccurate weapons? personally i <3 WWII games and i still play DoD:S online, i thought that CoD4 was amazing and the same again is going to be amazing too. maybe unoriginal, but still good.
Back to top Go down

CoD5
Page 1 of 1