NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*The SEGA thread*

Go down 
+3
Erebus-Styx
Fergoose
Shoe box ant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 am

Thought I'd start up a topic for all the nomadic SEGA fans to join up and discuss the glory days of old...and bitch about the current state of afairs. Oh Dreamcast, you'll always be a viable platform for game release in my heart.

High Point: Sonic the Hedgehog (megadrive 1991) - Hitting that first loop the loop....

Low Point: Sonic the Hedgehog (xbox360 2006) - No SEGA just......no
Back to top Go down
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 am

high point in gaming for me was playing mortal kombat with my dad. he was better than me ffs, and managed to complete it before me, that was epic. dont really remember any low points, it was my first console so it was all good!
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 am

mortal kombat isn't sega, I agree sonic was amazing up until 1994, then it all got a bit pear shaped...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 am

Ive never owned a sega QQ, Ive been a nintendo fanboy most my life. common SNES!
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:20 am

the megadrive was the first console i owned. i remember getting earth worm jim and having to play it in 30min rotations with my brother and sister. I still remember the cheat for all levels on sonic

^,v,<,>,A,B,Start
Back to top Go down
Shyna_Nera
Gamer
Shyna_Nera

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Jet Set Radio/Future is a definite high point. Sonic 2, also.
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 am

Ahhh...Jet Set Radio, a fantastic game, I'd wish for a new one but after seeing how the NiGHTS sequel worked out I think im happy with the Dreamcast version. But if there was one fanchise in need of a revival its Earthworm Jim, he's such a super guy!!! Dowloaded the original to my Wii the other day, good times.
Back to top Go down
Selachii
Gamer
Selachii

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:12 am

When I got up at 5am as a small child to play Sonic 2 and got all the way to the last boss fighting Dr.Evil (Dr. Egg? man I dont even remember now), paused it to go get mum and dad so they could watch, and just as I destroyed the space station my cat stepped on the reset button and the screen went black. Cat was yelled at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darylk.co.uk
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Shoe box ant
Mega Gamer
Shoe box ant

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

.....I feel your pain
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:08 am

aww thats so cute. I remeber playing nigel mansels f1 racing with my dad lol, the only game he ever like and loved haha. was brill
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

*The SEGA thread* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *The SEGA thread*   *The SEGA thread* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*The SEGA thread*
Page 1 of 1