NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout 3

Go down 
+4
acandymancan
Radical Ewok
Jeeva
Fergoose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Anyone gaming it, if so what do you think? Awesome game imo, i like the fact that if i see something that looks interesting in the distance, i can literally just walk on over there and find out what it is. The enemys scare me a bit though, but im easily scared olol.
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:07 pm

BAR-STEWARD.
Lol, as I've told you, for various stupid reasons on my part, mine was delivered to Cambridge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:50 pm

owned jeeva ^^
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 pm

ROFL!!! yeah you got pwnt by parcel delivery. No worries you'll play it soon enough. im hoping to get it soon. Actualy is it out on PC, if so il jsut download it for free! woot.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

tom sursly, support the industry!!!! or at least don't admit to downloading :////////
Back to top Go down
FenriRagnarok
Hardcore Gamer
FenriRagnarok

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm

ve got it just havent played it yet, after all, ive aso just got, Farcry 2, Dead Space, Red Alert 3, and Fallout, and am sorry but CnC always comes first
Back to top Go down
http://dragongraphics.deviantart.com/
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:28 am

Same, I thought that was all I was going to be doing over the weekend (playing Fallout) but I've been really busy with Halloween and such I haven't even brought it yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
Fergoose
Hardcore Gamer
Fergoose

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 am

haloween was one day william. just no. your lady friend is the devil, the DEVIL.
Back to top Go down
acandymancan
Secretary
acandymancan

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 am

lady friends = closet gaming

lol welcome to my world rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://tompearsonmultimedia.blogspot.com/
FenriRagnarok
Hardcore Gamer
FenriRagnarok

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 am

Time for another rant i belive,

what a god damn let down. before i get abuse back let me explain.
concept of the game very good, wondering aimlessly for hours doiing random plots that have no purpors other than them selves etc, the true definition of a sidequest, loved that part, (reason i will play it mulitople times)
Setting of the wastlands very good, characters some rememberable. most will be forgotton, blah blah blah,

right time for the true rant.
the main plot. once you leave the vault what a bunch of predictible crap, nothing new for an rpg, good old save the world crap, with limiltless self acrafice shit or screw the world, yes thats somet that more rpgs need but they faield to to do it in a conivining way. at no point did i feal that the way i acted with people affected general gameplay, yes it affects plots or henchmen but nothinging else, no random crap from it. back to the main plot, how short do they want a plot to be, with no side quests the main plot could be run trhough in say a 5hr peroid. WTF is that from an RPG, especially a BEthasda RPg at that, i had so much respect for them, they had a good plot in all previous rpgs, ok oblivion bored me overall but still i admidered the plot atleast, but this, such a disapointment. time to return to the kings of rpgs Bioware, if you wanna know what a true rpg plays like, play any Bioware rpg you will be hocked for days of solid playing, thats how its done.

dont get me rong i will play fallout 3 mulitple times to complete the lot etc, but for a main plot WTF.................................and what the hell with the ending, as iff you cant play on after that, you have to load an earlier save, as the ending is just that, the end of the whole game. for a game set in a wast.ands that perminianly exporable with alsorts to do randomly, why cant i just play on. yes i know the plot means you cant if you go the good way. but why cant you if you go the evil way. it just makes me angry that developers promise open ended gameplay and then deliver this pack of uttere lies.
Back to top Go down
http://dragongraphics.deviantart.com/
El_Immigrento
Casual Gamer
El_Immigrento

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:09 am

ZomgzWtfPwnedN00bKkThnxBaiBbq Grammurrrrrr =) sorry dude, I have to say it, flame me now Wink

Now my 2 pennies;
Just finished Fable 2 and was throughly pleased, to an extent. I still felt as though the RPG hole in my stomach is yet to be satisfied, so I managed to pry Fallout away from my flat mate.

So far, so good, I've not actually done a lot at all, took me foofing hours against the flipping fire ant quest, but im not too sure whether I attempted it too early (straight from the vault) and now ive just entered Megaton. Im yet to be amazed, I must say, but ive really only just started.
loves x
Back to top Go down
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 am

I like the vats. I dislike the scary bits.
Back to top Go down
El_Immigrento
Casual Gamer
El_Immigrento

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:10 am

ok, now ive put stupid amount of hours into the game, i have deduced that... It rocks Smile 'tis a very goood game, with tonnes to do, but does anyone else feel the repetitivness in it? or feel after sitting there for 3 hours solid, you only really did 2 side missions and possibly levelled up? lol, it is a Bethesda game through and through, but im starting to feel its like 'oblivion II - The scroll when a nuclear bomb kills everyone kkthnxbai'

Ill give it an 8, would have been a 9 if it was more like the old school fallouts and not an fps.
anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter-
Jump to: