NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE

Go down 
+4
Morbs
Radical Ewok
3vangelist
Merhant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Merhant
Noob
Merhant

WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Empty
PostSubject: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 pm

hey ..
does any1 play W3-FT?? i`m new to this city..need to know sm gaming cafes to play some dota..
Back to top Go down
3vangelist
Casual Gamer
3vangelist

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:44 am

DotA is the scourge of the game. But no, don't know any gaming places in town, I'd be interested to find out too Neutral
Back to top Go down
Radical Ewok
Co-President
Radical Ewok

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:51 am

I hear you man, remember talking to a few people over freshers who played WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE. So if you enjoy spending your time on vent playing a little DotA then I feel you man.

Check out our PC section as I think we've already had a topic about this. Maybe send each other PMs over the forum and arrange some online play/LAN yourselfs untill we set up an RTS night.
Back to top Go down
Merhant
Noob
Merhant

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:37 am

ok cool thanks mates....have to download the new version then will check up wid LAN games
THANKS
CHEERS
Back to top Go down
Morbs
Casual Gamer

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:33 am

There are currently no Lan Gaming Cafes in Nottingham. There are however ALOT of dota players Razz

Nearest one is in Newark (about 30 mins by train Razz )

Hoppefully should be opening a cafe city centre in the next few months. Just waiting on the council as they are making me run in circles Razz

Morbs
Back to top Go down
mjb
Casual Gamer
mjb

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 am

i could do with brushing up my wc3 skills if anyones interested... msg meee
Back to top Go down
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:09 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!

DOTA! Come play in City campus library with me! A load of chinese students have installed it on the computers and play most nights. Although I proberly won't be doing that because I've finally got decent internet in my new pad, SCORE!

I'm on dota most nights after 9pm, add me if you fancy a game. My gamename is gashrash lol!

[i](I'm sorry I've been a completely inactive member of the society, I had to move out of my halls and missed gamecity and everything and had no internet. I'm so sad. Someone please tell me that GameCity was bad and that I didn't miss anything. kthx)
Back to top Go down
Jeeva
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 am

It was awful, and I'm sorry to hear that, dude. =(

[NB: May not really have been awful. Sorry.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpowerdown.com
Jarvis
Gamer
Jarvis

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 pm

heh could have been worse for me though, could have seen ash and pikachu make out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FenriRagnarok
Hardcore Gamer
FenriRagnarok

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:11 am

yes you could have, No *shudders*
Back to top Go down
http://dragongraphics.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE   WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARCRAFT3-FROZEN THRONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Banter-
Jump to: