NTU Gamer Soc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTU Gamer Soc

The Official NTU Gamer Soc Forum

Gamer Soc SiteGamer Soc Site  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Hey!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKakashi234
Casual Gamer
KrazyKakashi234

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey hey!

I'm Karan Bhalla also known by one of my many nicknames, Krazy Kakashi lol. I'm a first year Multimedia student and I'm also studying Japanese as a supplementary course. I'm extremely keen on both subjects there, I love doing Multimedia work, I've tried audio, image and video editing in the past and I'm a parody maker lol. I currently make my own tribute to a parody series of a game called Phoenix Wright. Somebody originally created parodies of the game using the sprites from the game and Macromedia Flash, and with me being a big fan of his 'Phoenix Wrong' work, I decided to try my hand at it. I cannot get along with Macromedia/Adobe programs, so I decided to try and make these Phoenix Wrongs through a video editing program called Sony Vegas. I have just finished making the 10th one now, where as the original creator only made 3 or 4! lol! They do receive a lot of very positive feedback and support on Youtube, and I do get a lot of people asking me how to make them or giving me suggestions for new sketches. I did used to make parodies of anime shows, but let's just say I suddenly had to stop due to something called Youtube and 'copyright issues' scratch .

I love all things Japanese, and I'm been wanting to be able to visit Japan one day and hopefully live there eventually! Since I was young, I've always wanted to become a Games Designer which ties in with wanting to go to Japan, as I'm planning to gradually work my way up in the games industry and work for a company like Sega, Nintendo or Capcom. I do manga drawings as a hobby, read a fair bit of manga and I watch loads of anime, so if your into them, give me a shout! geek I originally wanted to be a Character Artist within the games industry, but upon self reflection and discovering my new love for animation, I have decided to become an Animation Artist instead.

My first games console by the way was a Sega Master System, but during my 18 years of life, Ive owned and played on: Master System, Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Playstation 1 and 2, Xbox 360, PC, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Sp, Game Gear and finally, Nintendo DS. Guess who my fave games company is? rabbit

Anyways, enough of rambling on here, if you want to know anymore about me or would like to chat, feel free to ask me! And also, thanks very much to the guys here for letting me join this society and also giving such a friendly welcome, Im looking forward to my future in this society lol. afro
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Gotta love phoenix wright ace attorney. I've used vegas before but personally i prefer adobe premiere on mac, I'm yet to use final cut just because of its insane spec requirements... I've only got a mac book. Multimedia is pro, I'm in my second year now, first year was much fun. I used to be big Nintendo fan, after the collapse of sega but after the game cube it all went a bit down hill and Nintendos interest in the hard core gamer dwindled. Anyway welcome to the forums and I hope you get a lot out of the society, regardless of the way things with Nintendo are going we're bound to playing loads of smash bros and mario kart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
KrazyKakashi234
Casual Gamer
KrazyKakashi234

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 am

haha yeah, the phoenix wright series absolutely awesome!^^ You prefer adobe premiere? I usually dont get along with adobe/macromedia programs, but I do have to use it this friday for my pixilation work with andy lol. Lol I just saw a mac book for the first time yesterday, they are pretty snazzy looking! First year multimedia was a lot of fun? Are you sure? lolol Im not looking forward to those essay! >_< But im really loving the narratives module so far though despite the essays lolol.

i'm a massive Nintendo fan, but Sega will always have that place in my heart since I grew up with them lolol. Nintendo has gone a faiir bit downhill with the lack of support for hardcore games, but I suppose its a price to pay to finally make themselves popular and well recognised again lol. Thanks for the welcome neways dude, Ill do my best to keep my commitments to this, and lol yeah, I love smash bros and mario kart, but I loathe mario kart wii with a passion lol.

Oh by the way, you should check out my Phoenix Wrong work, since your a fan of Phoenix Wrong!^^ I guarantee they will make you laugh and I can set up a thread for them on here somehow if you guys want me to lol.
Back to top Go down
Erebus-Styx
Co-President
Erebus-Styx

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 am

I'd say its worth getting to grips with adobe/macromedia (the same company now anyway) because they are used so much in the industry because a lot of people are used to them. I guess Premiere was the first time I really got stuck into a video editor, when I used Sony Vegas my PC was a bit pants so I couldn't get the most out of it (but still apart from PS when was the last time you heard of Sony creative tools for PC?). Don't worry about those essays they're not nearly as bad as they sound. Last year we all thought it was a little daunting but when it comes down to it, with your blog you've got more than enough to talk about, just keep that blog going. You can check mine out here, http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erebusstyx.co.uk/
KrazyKakashi234
Casual Gamer
KrazyKakashi234

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:50 am

Lol yeah, you cna pull off some amazing work with Adobe programs to be honest lol, I've seen amazing pieces of work done in Flash and After effects, so I may consider trying to learn how to use them lol. I'm quite comfortable with Vegas at the moment, I just bought the latest version of it so I won't be upgrading for a long, long time lol, but I wouldn't mind looking at Premiere. I have to use it anyways for my seminar with Andy tomorrow, so that should be good lol. Lol yeah, when I was at A-Level, I used to blog a lot but at the moment, Im finding it hard to find something to blog about but then again I could talk about this wicked new pixilation video our group is working on in Andy's sessions Very Happy . Thanks for the link by the way, but once I start blogging I should be fine neways, for me it's all about overcoming the first step in anything, once I can do that, I usually become quite comfortable with what's left lol.

I was just wondering by the way, what's happening about Game City? It starts from next week sometime doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey!   Hey Hey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTU Gamer Soc :: Gamer Soc Banter-
Jump to: